XIV: Dorms ??

After the attacks and interruptions from the villains during our training, the staff thought it was best for their students to live in dorms under their surveillance for their own protection. They had to ask for consent for the parents, mine took a while to say yes since it was a tough decision for parents to let their child go at this age, especially knowing there are villains out there targeting one of us and the heroes who work in our campus. I just realized I probably won't be seeing him as much anymore since he'll be spending more time with his classmates. But at least I get to train with him every Tuesday and Thursday. We still eat lunch together too. It's just different but I'll get the hang of it.

Aizawa Sensei placed the layout on our class's bulletin board. They put me next to Ururaka and close to Mina. To be honest I'm much closer with the two of them so I can get the hang of it easily.

"I'm so exhausted from packing last night!" Mina whined while jokingly pretending to faint on my desk.

"Same, I brought most of my things. I can't believe we're going to live together!" I exclaimed with disbelief. I looked at Ururaka who was standing, leaning against Mina's table. She started giggling, she doesn't look tired at all.

"You don't look tired at all Ururaka !" 

"I didn't have much to pack~" She replied shyly with a flustered look while messing the back of her head with her right hand.

I spaced out thinking about the conversation I had with Hitoshi's parents yesterday.

"I can't believe my son is going to live in a dorm." Oba-san overdramatically teared up a bit, standing outside of Hitoshi's bedroom while he's packing up with me.

"I know right, it's too soon for us but it's best due to the incident me and my classmates had during our camping trip." I sighed while neatly placing his folding clothes in a big cardboard box while I sat down with my legs crossed.

"I'm going to bring my children with me whether they like it or not." Hitoshi stated as he disassembles his study table which was halfway finished.

"Ouuuu, I hope they don't figure that out." I commented stacking his pants on top of each other.

"You know we can take care of them right?" Oba-san assured him while crossing her arms while lifting her eyebrows as if she was concerned.

"I know but I feel better when they're with me." He replied while taking out a part of a table while placing it on the floor.

"Okay sweetie, anyways do you guys know what the dorms will look like?" She asked.

"It's seperated by our class section so we're not going to live in the same dorm. The male and females are seperated so no funny business." I explained.

"Haha, even when you're both moving both of you are still neighbours. I'll miss you both." Hitoshi's mom cried genuinely this time. She folded her index finger to wipe off her tears, it looked like she tried her best not to be emotional. Hitoshi who was removing his a part of the table stopped and placed the part on the floor. He stood straight and walked to his mom and hugged her. I as well stopped what I was doing and hugged her as well.

"We'll visit on the weekends." Hitoshi informed  his mom while still hugging her so tight.

"(Y/N)?" Mina called out.

I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality.

"Oh sorry Mina."

"We're about to head to the dorms." She said excitedly while Uraraka was next to her smiling softly.

"Oh yeah! Let's go."

"By the way, I heard UA recruited a boy in 1-B"

"Yeah they don't normally do that, he's probably THAT good."