Chapter XI: Beach

"HITOSHIII" I yelled aggressively knocking on the white door with two black cat stickers.

I couldn't contain my excitement since I get to do this every summer and it has been a year since i went to the beach. Suddenly, Hitoshi creaked the door open and stood between the gap of the door which was not fully opened.

"wut." He replied

"Remember when I told you that we're going to the beach with our friends a few days ago" I asked with a sassy look in my face with my hands crossed.

"They're my friends?" He asked.

"Yes, they like you. Now cmon and get ready."

"But my beach body..."

"Your body is fine."

(I assured as I brushed off the fact that I thought about his bod-)

"I'm kidding. I already packed." He joked and pushed the door wide open to show his packed purple bag with a small cat keychain on it.

"Jesus I thought you didn't want to go." I stated as I walked in and flopped on his white bed.

Hitoshi smiled and walked towards his gaming chair which was behind his (surprisingly) neat and organized table with a simple pc set up.

"I realized in about a month we have to study for the entrance exams for UA. We won't have this much freedom." He explained.

"True, I bet we'll have fun there anyways." I sat up and smiled at him.

"We should go out in a few minutes. Taro is picking us up in front of my house." I suggested.

Taro was Shinji's older brother, Shinji is my bestfriend's boyfriend. He's old enough to drive now and got himself a van since he's a guy with a lot of friends.

10 minutes later we ran to my house since we were, late.

"You're late." Taro scolded playfully as he sat in the driver's seat with the window down. We stood beside him outside his glorious van.

"Oh shut up it's like 11 in the morning. We have a lot of time. Now open this damn door." I commanded. Taro can open the sliding door and lock it manually. So, me and Hitoshi were locked outside.

"This is nonsense." Yui commented on opened the door from inside.

"Goddamn it I forgot you can do that." Taro whined in defeat.

"That's because you're a dumb*ss" I stated was Hitoshi and I walked in the car.

"You're a few years older than us and you act like this." Shinji who was sitting at the front pointed out with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"You should be thanking me for bringing you to the beach. Buckle your seatbelt b*tches." After that staement, he hit the gas and the car was going backwards really fast. We were all terrified, screaming, and held onto something.

"Im sorry Hitoshi that you had to go through this!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"It's fine (y/n)! Everyone's unique!" He yelled at the same level as me then the car finally stopped.

"I can't believe you drove backwards to the main road." Yui said standing up from her seat and moved her upper body to the front to look at Tora.

"It's a talent of mine." He bragged while driving on his way to the highway.

"Cringe." Yui said sitting back down with her arms crossed.