XV

I walked towards my house's door after hearing two knocks from it. I wasn't expecting anyone, literally. I haven't spoke to Shinsou in weeks, his mom told me that he hasn't been a good mood and most of the time he prefers being alone. He would spend time studying or in his room and he was just like this before he met me, according to his mother.

I wasn't angry at him for ignoring me, I think I should be but I'm not. It's understandable what he goes through with his quirk.

After pushing the door open and I saw Shinsou with hands in his pockets with the same tired expression he usually has.

"Hey." He spoke after looking at me then faced sideways to avoid eye contact with me.

Sighed a little and stepped out with my bunny sandals and closed the door shut.

He cleared his throat then decided to look directly at my eyes to ignore the guilt and embarrassment he's feeling.

"You wanna eat?." He asked.

It's A little passed lunch but I haven't eaten yet.

"Yeah sure. Give me a sec." I answered before walking back inside and grabbing a few things.

We rode on a bike in silence on the way to a fast food restaurant. I sat behind him and he was paddling.

"Sorry for being quiet." He apologized after I came off and he parked his bike near the enterance.

"It's fine, cmon." I walked towards the enterance facing him.

We both walked in, sat and ordered.

"How's class?" He questioned breaking the awfully awkward silence between us while quitely tapping his finger on the wooden table.

We both never experienced a "friend break up" before so we didn't know how to act.

"It's stressful, I made new friends." I replied while holding onto a glass of water on the table.

"Glad to hear that."

"How have you been lately?"

"To be honest, I took a lot of time studying and training at home." He explained.

He cleared his throat.

"Oh and also, I'm really sorry for ignoring you for the past weeks. It was, childish, of me to act like that towards you. I'm glad you made it to the hero ." He fidgeted his fingers

I knew his intentions weren't to make me feel guilty about it but I do.

"I accept your apology. I was never mad at you, but you know, I was pretty upset that my friend wasn't sitting in the same class as me."

"I can teach you what I've learn, if you don't mind." I suggested.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."