XVI: Christmas Special

"C'mon Hitoshi take pictures with me. I'll send it to our moms since we cannot go home for the holidays." I whinned as I pulled on Hitoshi's arm. His face was as red a tomato since he had to wear a santa costume. I wore a reindeer one. I invited him to our dorm because he isn't close to his classmates. Next term is when he will join our class because Aizawa Sensei recognized his skills and convinced the principle to transfer him to the hero course so he can continue to train him.

"F-Fine." He said as he gave in and stood in front of the christmas tree behind the tripod with my phone on top of it.

I pressed on the timer and ran next to him while adjusting my reindeer headband.

"Cheese!" I sang as I tilted my head towards Hitoshi who was on my left side.

The camera clicked and I rushed back to the tripod to look at the photo.

"Aw you look cute here!" I complimented pinching his cheek after he walked to me to see the picture. He looked like that cat who made the 0_0 face. I absolutely loved it.

"Well well. If it isn't our favorite first year couple." Bakugo stated annoying with his hands tucked in his sweatpants pocket.

"Shut up." I replied shooting a web to cover his mouth.

"Oh sh*t. He's mad." Hitoshi said.

"OKAY I THINK WE SHOULD RUN BEFORE HE EXPLODES." I suggested after noticing Bakugo yelling after he took off the web off his mouth and started chasing after us.

We started running in circles while Bakugo was chasing us in the diner while everyone is feasting on the tables.

"HEY NO RUNNING." Iada yelled, scolding at us while we refused to listen to him.

1 hour later after people tried to calm Bakugo down and secret santas.

"I'm glad Denki liked what I gave him." I giggled whil Shinsou walked me back to my room.

"You literally gave him a huge pikachu stuffed toy. Jesus Christ." He stated with disbelief.

"We're here!" I sang stopping in front of my dorm door.

"Wait I got you something stay put." I told him before walking inside and grabbing his gift on top of my bed and walking back outside.

"Here." I held out a wrapped box to him. He grabbed it and unwrapped in front of me. When he opened the present his faced lightened up when he saw a big cat stuffed toy, cat shaped tail lights for his bike and a couple of toys and treats for Ichika and Kuro.

"You even got gifts for the kids." He giggled as he played with the stuffed toy. 

"You really got a thing for stuffed toys." He smiled at me.

"I know it isn't grand but I'm glad you like it." I beamed, I was relieved that he liked it because I spent hours on figuring out what to get him.

"I got you something too but I wanted to wait until we're not around anyone." He started digging in his pockets and grabbed a small box.

"I didn't know what to get you but I was walking around the mall and this jewelry shop had a sale thing going on. I saw one that reminded me of you for some reason." He explained as he held out the box to me. I was too shy to look at him and grabbed the box from his hand. I opened it and saw a gold necklace with a small crystal in the middle.
It was very pretty.

"I love it." I smiled and looked at him despite the nervous feeling I had.

"Want me to put it on you?" He asked.

"Yes please." I replied giving him the necklace.

I turned around and lifted up my hair (but if u have short hair, you just turned around 👍). He wrapped the necklace around my neck then secured it. I started touching the crystal and became shy. I didn't want him to see how overjoyed I am about the present. I felt a little bad since the present he gave me probably cost more than mine. 

"Hey (Y/N)." Hitoshi said.

I turned around facing him.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked

He rubbed his neck and looked away. The expression of his face showed a hint of nervousness.

"I'm glad I met you." He paused and looked up to think about his words.

"Ugh, come here." He wrapped his arms around me and my eyes grew big and I began to hug him back closing my eyes as his head rested on my shoulder. I know he's not confident when it came to expressing his emotions. He's very discreet when it comes to his feelings that make an impact on him and overwhelms him, I don't know what goes inside his head but there are times he wants to reassure that he appreciates me.

"I like you (Y/N)." He confessed, speaking softly to my ear. My heart started to race and my whole body felt warm in a good way. I had so much to say yet I have nothing to say at all, I was speechless. But I think it's time to stop hiding and give in.

"I feel the same towards you for a while." I confessed back breaking the hug and holding both his hands. He started blushing and looking away at the window. I let out a small giggle.

"I really don't know how this works but I'm looking forward to more memories." I cheered while gently swinging our arms. I know that this is Hitoshi and I's first time going through this. I don't know what to expect but thousands of romantic scenrios played in my head. I refused to think of him as nothing more than a friend but when I finally gave in, I felt like those positive feelings that I hid flowed to him. It's like removing a big weight off my shoulder but that weight became lighter. 

"Uh, I should get going. Also look, a mistletoe." He said pointing upwards with his finger. I looked up and saw nothing but the wall and the ceiling. Suddenly, I felt his warm soft lips pressing against my cheek. He flinched a little then looked at him with my tomato face.

"I'll text you when I get to my dorm." He smiled then walked away.

I rushed to my room and locked it right away. I let out a large sigh and flopped on my bed and started replaying that moment we had seconds ago.  Agh, I need to stop being so embarrassing. I changed to my pajamas and brushed my teeth. After the night routine, I notication from my phone so I checked it.

👁👜:
I enjoyed today, Goodnight 🌙

Y/N is typing....

Y/N:
Goodnight! Thank you for today! See you tmrw 😊

After that text and tossed it on my drawer and lied on the bed with a pillow suffocating me as my mind was bombarded with thoughts about him.

A/N
Hi Readers! I hope you enjoyed the holidays despite the struggles during the pandemic. For those who are struggling at home I hope you are doing okay. Even if you are not religious, I pray that you'll be happy and safe next year and the following years. I am grateful that you enjoy reading it even when it looks rushed (School is so stressful I swear). Anyways... Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year !! ♥️☃️