Chapter 1

"Oh my gosh, Gina!" says Molly, grabbing my arm.
Many thoughts run in my head, but my mouth won't move.
I'm in New York. The Big Apple. The city where your dreams come true. I've always dreamed of being here, but I never got the chance to come. But now, here I am.
"Those things are so big!" she screams, pointing to the enormous screens all over the buildings.
"We have to go to Starbucks right now!"
"Okay" I say, laughing. Molly has always had the energy of a 2 year old child, even after an 8 hours flight.
After taking the biggest milkshakes I've ever drunk, we finally go to the hotel.
We check in and we go to our room. I take a shower, and when I get out I see Molly jumping on the bed.
"THIS! IS! AWESOME!"
"Gosh, Mol, where's the off button?" I say, tickling her. We both fall on the bed, and we look at the ceiling.
"We made it" says Molly.
"Yes we did"

It's 6 pm. We probably fell asleep. Molly is still sleeping, so I take my phone to see if someone called me. No one did, but there's a notification from Instagram.

"Idina Menzel is live now"

"Oh shoot" I say, entering in the live.
"So, guys, how are you all? I hope you're good! I'm here, in my house, I just finished band practice and- Louie! Ahahahah, guys, here is Louie! He's a quite a diva, as you can see! Okay, okay... So, I made this live to remember you that I will be performing tomorrow at the Broadway Theater! You're coming, right? I hope you do! Can't wait to see you all... I have to go now, goodbye guys! Love you!"

"live ended"

Right... tomorrow. I didn't get the tickets in time, so I can't go. Maybe not all dreams come true in New York.
"Regina. You're not planning to stay here while your idol is a few streets away, right?" asks Molly. When did she wake up?
"Molly, what can I do?"
She looks at me with the smirk I know too well now.
"Oh no. Don't even think about it. Absolutely not. Never in life. No."
She smiles.
"Let Operation infiltration to Idina's concert begin!" she says, jumping.
"Oh lord help me"

"So, what's the plan?" Molly asks, while eating a slice of pizza.
"There is no plan. I'm not doing it." I reply, drinking my soda.
"Oh, come on Gina! We're in New York! The most important city of all! Where all your dreams come true! You can't let this chance get away. I won't let you do that. Plus, do you really think no one is going to infiltrate? Oh, honey, you're so innocent"
I look at my slice of pizza. Maybe she's right. Maybe I should be more open to adventures. Oh, Regina, who are you kidding? You are the queen of adventures. You love them. What's gotten into you lately?
I look at Molly and I raise my glass: "Idina, we're coming for you"