Chapter 11

Molly's POV:

Oh my God. I thought I lost her for a moment. Well, for more than a moment actually. I thought she was really going to...and without even knowing how I truly feel about her. No one knows that I like girls, and that's cool, because I haven't figured out yet if I like boys too or I don't. But the point is, not even Regina knows that. And I want to tell her in person, when she's awake, and she can answer me. I know that time will come, but last day, in that specific moment, I thought that was the end. And I didn't even have the courage to say anything. Idina told her she loves her, and what did I do? Nothing. Good job Molly. What a good friend you are.
Oh, I should stop. There's no time for this. Right now, the main problem is to how entertain Regina. Ahahahahah, it sounds like she's some toddler that we need to babysit.
No but seriously, now that we know for sure that she can hear us, we need to do something or she will die of boredom!
Don't worry, Gina. We got it.

Idina's POV:

"So... What do you want to do?" I ask Regina. I know she can't answer me but at least I know I'm not talking to someone who doesn't hear me.
I look out of the window. It's been one week since...that happened, and still no sign of Regina waking up. This is awful. But she's strong, she can do anything.
"Why don't we read something?" says Molly.
"Yes! Your parents went to buy your favorite book last day."
I go grab it in my bag, and I sit besides Regina's bed. Molly sits on the other side, and I start reading aloud.

Regina's POV:

I think I understood what's happening. They think that since I can hear them, they have to entertain me to make me feel less bored. And I'm glad they think it this way. Right now, Idina's reading my favorite book to me, The host. I fell in love with that book as soon as I opened it. The story is so good and the style is just perfect. They also did a movie, but I never saw it because I don't want to ruin the idea of the story I made in my mind.
Idina's voice is so calm, and relaxing.
She starts to caress my arm, and she continues to read.
I can feel Molly holding my other hand.
What more could I want? Being surrounded by the people I love the most, who love me back and who are safe and know that I can hear them.
I don't regret doing what I did. I'd do it all over again, if I could, because it led me here, right now, with Idina and Molly.
I love you, girls. I hope you know it.
Yeah. I hope they do.