Prologue

It was already spring at Tokkiwa Academy,the school of the rich young ladies and gentlemen.

But well some aren't really what they call a gentlemen.

"Yo, isn't that The Great Kyungwan?!"exclamied a guy.

"Yeah, I heard he made out with Jeon Jungkook the other day."The guy wispered.

"I also heard that he lauched a beauty shop in the states."said another.

Thier were rumors going on and finally The Great Kyungwan had arrived.

"Hello, my girlfriends?!"Jeongyeon said with a girly pose.

"Omg, girl your hair you changed it's color?!"Said a girl.

"Ohh, it's so cute it really suits you."the other girl said.

"Oh geez, come on let's go now and I'll give you guys a fabulous make over!"Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Ohhh! Your the best girl!!"the girls exclaimed to Jeongyeon.

While Jeongyeon and her girlfriends walk in inside what he didn't know is that someone was watching him from afar.

"So that's the great kyungwan, Jihyo-ah."the girl asked.

"Yup, believe me if his grandfather wasn't the chairman of the academy he would be dead meat."Jihyo said with a sigh and fixed her things.

"Ah, Jihyo can you tell me more about the great kyungwan?"Nayeon asked.

"Hmm, well I heard that he is really good with make up, one time he did her unnie's make up during her prom night and it was beautiful."Jihyo said.

"Okay thanks for telling me, I'll be going out first see ya later Jihyo."Nayeon said and left.

"Shesh, now I wonder why she asked me that."Jihyo sighed and was about to leave.

After all that who would have thought that these two opposite person might just find something in common.