2:Girl Talk

Third's POV

Jeongyeon is with his girlfriends, while Nayeon is with Jihyo.

Nayeon is the student council president, she maybe superior but one thing that she is not superior is her looks.

"Hey, you okay Nayeon-unnie you have been sulking all day."Jihyo said while arranging some papers.

"It's nothing, I'm just really tired."Nayeon said with a sigh.

That's when Nayeon remembered what Jeongyeon said.

"Today after class, meet me at this café and will have a "girl talk"."Jeongyeon said as she gave Nayeon the location to the café.

"Huh, but I'm busy you know I'm the student council president."Nayeon said.

"Look, just meet me at the café I can wait okay class is starting see ya later girl~"Jeongyeon said with a wink and left.

Nayeon then sighed and looked at her pocket, it was Jeongyeon's handkerchief.

"Hey, Jihyo I have to get going first."Nayeon said as she grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going unnie?!"Jihyo exclaimed.

"I'll just text you!"Nayeon shouted and left.

After a long walk Nayeon finally arrived at the café, she entered and saw Jeongyeon putting a lip balm?

Nayeon walked up to Jeongyeon.

"H-Hey what's up."Nayeon said while waving at him.

"You're here good, come talk a seat."Jeongyeon offered.

Nayeon sat down and looked at Jeongyeon, he might be a guy but he is goodlooking and beautiful almost like a girl.

"What cha you going to eat? Hmm?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Ah, I'll just have iced tea and a cheesecake."Nayeon said.

"Good choice,ah Mister were ready to order."Jeongyeon called out.

The waiter took our order while he was doing that I could see that he was checking out Jeongyeon after all that he left.

"Okay, let's go down to bussiness."Jeongyeon said as he looked at me.

"What is it?"Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon then went up to Nayeon and touched her hair.

"Hmm, I think we should rebond your hair I bet you look gorgeous with straight hair guys will love you."Jeongyeon said with smile.

I just gave back smile, I just don't know why is he doing this.

"Um, Jeong-I mean Kyungwan why are you doing this?"Nayeon asked.

"What do you mean?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Well, why are you try to make beautiful I mean....I don't look that good."Nayeon said while gripping at her skirt.

Jeongyeon then grabbed Nayeon's shoulders.

"Every girl is beautiful, and I know you are so don't give up because I won't give up on you."Jeongyeon said with a confident smile.

Nayeon then looked at Jeongyeon with smile and she was feeling abit more confident.

"Okay, I believe Kyungwan."Nayeon said.

"Jeongyeon."

"What?"

"Call me Jeongyeon from now on okay Nayeon."Jeongyeon said with a wide smile.

Nayeon nodded and smiled at him back the two then finished the day by planning to make Nayeon beautiful.