13:Crush

Jeongyeon's POV

After what happenend last week, me and Nayeon are still a bit awkward.

The exams were finally finished, and I was talking with Hara at our classroom.

"You really think I went to far?"I asked.

"Do you have to ask that was so obvious."Hara said.

I slapped myself to which Hara was surprised.

"Stop hurting yourself, just talk to her pabo."Hara said.

"How can I, I just so hmmppp."I said as I was so frustrated.

"Geez, you know what this actually the first time you act like this."Hara said.

"Uhh, what do you mean?"I asked.

"Like how you worry so much about someone, not only that you care about Nayeon but also the way you look at her, I still remember the look you had when she gave you that key chain."Hara explained.

Suddenly Hara had a huge smirk in her face.

"Wait don't tell me The Great Kyungwan actaully likes Im Na-"before she could finish I covered her mouth.

"W-What are you talking about?! No I'm not?!"I exclaimed.

Hara removed my hand and laughed so hard.

I was so red not only that, out of nowhere Nayeon came.

"Jeongyeon, can we please talk?"Nayeon said.

I shook my head, while Hara was there holding her laughter.

Me and Nayeon are about to leave the room,but Hara then whispered to my ear.

"Follow your heart Jeongie~"

I blushed as I follow Nayeon out of the room.

There,Nayeon turned around.

"Are you okay Jeongyeon?"Nayeon asked.

"I'm fine, it's just very hot."I answered.

There Nayeon out of nowhere hugged me very tight.

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon,please let's just go back to the way we used to be."Nayeon said.

I looked at Nayeon to my surprise our eyes met.

"Ah, Nayeon I know that things may have been a bit awkward but I want to fix out friendship too."I answered.

"Then from now on let's forget what happenend okay?"Nayeon said.

"Okay, I promise."

Suddenly Nayeon let me go and smiled.

"Jeongyeon, about the surprise Chaeyoung actually was planning to go at his beach house this weekend and ofcourse were going we can also invite our own friends."Nayeon said.

"That's great,I can't wait then."I said.

Me and Nayeon then talked and things were back to normal or so I thought.

Few days had passed.

We are now heading to Chaeyoung's beach house,there I invited Hara while Nayeon invited Jihyo.

Chaeyoung also invited some of his friend but, they are already at his beach house.

Nayeon was stitting at the front seat with Chaeyoung.

There Hara looked at me,with a grin.

I looked away and thinked to myself.

"Do I really have a crush on you, Nayeon?"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait, I'm having author's block at the moment so sorry.