5:Secret

Jeongyeon's POV

"Um, Nayeon can you let go of me,please?"I asked.

Nayeon realized that she was hugging Jeongyeon, she then let go of him.

"S-Sorry, it was just too sudden and I don't know what to do, I'm sorry."Nayeon said while bowwing.

"It's okay really...I swear if I saw him again."I said with a sigh.

Nayeon then looked at me with a curios look.

"I thought that you and Jungkook are a thing."Nayeon said.

I really hate talking about this.

"Well yeah but, you know stuff happenend."I answered.

"Oh, okay if you want to talk about it you can tell me anytime."Nayeon said with a smile.

I then looked at her and I can feel myself blushing, suddenly the bell rang.

"Class is about to start see ya later Jeongyeon!"Nayeon said and went to her class.

I stood there with a flustered face and I thinked to myself.

"Should I tell her?"

Nayeon's POV

It was then already lunch, I was walking out of the room when I saw Jihyo.

"Hey Nayeon-ah, woah so it is true you look so cute~"Jihyo said as she hugs me.

"Well, I couldn't be like this without Jeongyeon."I said.

"Aish, since when did you two got so close?"Jihyo asked.

"Hahaha, it's a long story."I said.

Jihyo then gave up asking me, and we went to go get some lunch.

There I saw Jeongyeon along with her friend.

"Hi, Nayeon."Jeongyeon said while waving at me.

I smiled and waved back, I noticed that her friend was glaring at me.

While me and Jihyo were eating, I then told Jihyo that I'm going to buy some juice at the vending machine.

I was walking in the hallway when I met Jeongyeon sitting alone with the vending machine.

"What are you doing here,Jeongyeon?"I asked.

"Ah Nayeon,well me and Hara had a little fight that's all."He said while taking a sip on his drink.

"I hope you guys make up soon."I said while getting a drink.

"Yeah,I hope so too."He said with sigh.

I got my drink and I decided to sit right next to him.

"Aren't you going back I bet your friend is waiting for you."Jeongyeon said.

"It's okay I'll just tell her that I was talking to you."I said as I drink.

It was quiet when Jeongyeon then spoke.

"Can I tell you then something Nayeon?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Sure, I will be happy to listen."I said.

"Very well, then I'll tell you about...him first."Jeongyeon said.

That's when I found out that Jungkook and Jeongyeon were dating but, they broke up since Jungkook was cheating on him and was using him for fame,and the reason why him and Hara got into a fight it was because Hara found out about it and got mad at Jeongyeon for not telling her.

"See, I'm really such liar."Jeongyeon said while he was about to tear up.

I then hugged him and said.

"It's okay Jeongyeon, just let it all out."

That's when Jeongyeon cried while I just pat his back and comforted him.

Few minutues came and Jeongyeon finally calmed down that's when I realized he had fallen asleep.

I sighed and think to myself.

"I glad you had open up to me,Jeongyeon."