15:True Feelings

Jeongyeon's POV

It has been a week since we were at the beach house, we had fun and all but something is still bothering me.

I was eating lunch with Hara,when suddenly...

"Are you okay,Jeongyeon?"Hara asked.

"Ah, yeah sorry about that Hara I was just thinking of something."I said.

"Okay, just tell if you're not well."Hara said.

I sighed as I continued to eat,few minutues had passed it was back to class again.

Another hour had passed,finally it was over.

"Jeongyeon, wanna come to this new café a friend of mine told me."Hara said excitedly.

"I'll pass,I just want to head home I feel sick."I excused.

"Text me when you got home okay see ya."Hara said and left.

I packed my stuff and is about to head home, there Ajusshi was waiting for me.

"Master Yoo, are you okay you look like you were hit by a truck."He joked.

"Ah, really sorry."I answered.

"I'm sorry Master Yoo, I only wanted to cheer you up."Ajusshi said.

"I know, it's fine really."I said.

It was a long quiet ride and finally I have arrived home, I went up straight to my room.

There I lied down on my bed, and sighed.

"Why am I like this?"

Suddenly I felt the door openend it was Chaeyoung and he was holding a cup of coffee.

"I heard from Ajusshi you weren't feeling well,are you okay?"Chaeyoung asked.

He sat right next to me while he sipped his coffee.

"I think I have fallen in love."I said.

Chaeyoung then spit out his coffee.

"Woah, wait...don't tell me it's-"

"Nayeon."I answered.

He thinked for a moment,and nodded.

"Well what's wrong with that, you know I'm glad that you like her she is a pretty nice girl."Chaeyoung said.

"I mean...it's weird right,like a kinda guy like me to have feelings for...her, I don't deserve her."I said in a sad tone.

"Come on Hyung, don't be like that no matter what person you are there is someone who will love you for who you are."Chaeyoung said.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Thanks for the pep talk,Chae."I said.

"No problemo, hehe anything for you Hyung~"Chaeyoung said as he tries to hug me.

Out of nowhere his phone rang.

"Who is that?"I asked.

He sighed and turned it off.

"It's Dad, remember the girl that he wants me to meet."He said while I nodded.

"I actually tried to avoid meeting her,this is actually the 5th time they called hehe."He said.

I facepalmed at him.

"Just meet up with her,If you don't do it I'll answer it myself."I said as I went to grab his phone.

"Aish, okay okay geez I'll do it, anyways I'll go to my room."Chaeyoung said and left.

Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed and looked at my phone.

"I'll just call later."I thinked to myself.

I entered my room and lie down my bed, I then remembered something.

Flashback

I entered the room to see Jeongyeon on top of Nayeon.

I was confused and was about to laugh but I hold it in, I put aisde Jeongyeon, then me and Nayeon are talking outside.

"I was just about to check his temperature when he suddenly did that."Nayeon said with a flustered face

I then laughed so hard.

"I wish I took a picture of it, you guys look so cute together~"I teased.

"Stop that Chae, it's not funny."Nayeon said.

"Why not, come on I bet you too will be a great couple."I said.

Nayeon then sighed and said.

"Look Chae, Jeongyeon is a good guy but, if I fall in love in him it...would break our friendship besides I know for sure that he won't love me nor like me because to him, I'm just Im Nayeon, Jeongyeon's bestfriend and I'm really just fine with that."

I then noticed she was about to tear up.

"Sorry about that, anyways let this just stay between us okay, night Chae."Nayeon said and left.

End Flashback

I looked outside the window of my room and thinked.

"What should I do now?"