9:Practice

Jeongyeon's POV

Right now I kinda regret doing that stupid challenge.

I was eating breakfast when suddenly my dad arrived.

"Goodmorning Dad."I said.

He then completely ignored me.

"Your cousin will be arriving next week at the airport,make sure to be at home before 7pm."My Dad said as he left for work.

I didn't mind him, to be honest he doesn't like me at all since...I came out.

I finished my breakfast, I was about to headout to school.

"Master Yoo,shall we take our leave?"My driver asked.

"Not today Ajusshi,I'll be walking to school today."I answered.

"But Master Yoo, your grandfather-"before he could speak I cut him off.

"It's okay I already told grandpa about it anyways bye ahjusshi!"I said as I take off.

I was walking to school until I met up with Nayeon.

"Nayeon, sorry I had to drag you into this."I said being embarrased.

"You got nothing to worry about, I'm here for you."Nayeon said with a smile.

I couldn't help but to smile as well,
she is very cute.

"Anyways since I'll be helping you out let's start right now you must jog all the way to the school."Nayeon said.

"What can't I just walk?"I asked confused.

"No buts, now go! Jog or I'll hit you."Nayeon threaned.

I then just agreed and started to jog, it was very tiring but we finally made to the school.

"I-I can't b-breathe."I said while panting.

"Here,drink this."Nayeon said as she gave me a water bottle.

I took it and drank it, I feel alot better now.

"Thanks Nayeon you're the best!"I exclaimed.

"Ah wait Jeongyeon don't move."Nayeon said.

I follwed to what she said, She then took her towel from her bag and wiped my face really close.

"There all good, well we still have class after all I have to go now see you later."Nayeon said as she waved me good bye.

I stood there looking like a dork, I covered my flustered face.

"Why am I feeling like this?!?!?!?"

Nayeon's POV

A few minutues had passed and it was our P.E class we are about the same time as Jeongyeon's class.

There I was watching the other team, there I saw Jeongyeon running around.

I was very happy that he is trying his best suddenly I heard a loud scream.

"NAYEON LOOK OUT!"

I then looked at that direction only to be hit by a volley ball, I then passed out.

Few minutues passed I woke up.

"Ouch my head."I said while rubbing my head.

Then there I saw Jeongyeon at my side.

"Good you're finally awake,geez you scared me there."Jeongyeon said.

Right I got hit by a volleyball.

"What time is it?"I asked.

"It's already 4:30pm, everyone was already heading home."Jeongyeon answered.

"Wait so you stayed her the whole time?!"I asked.

"Yup, I was waiting for you to wake Jihyo was here too but I told her that it's okay and I'll just watch over you."Jeongyeon said with a smile.

"You could've just leave me here besides you need to practice."I said.

Jeongyeon then went up to me.

"I am not going to practice, besides I can't do it with you."Jeongyeon said in a straight face.

I then could feel my cheeks getting red,I then covered my face.

"What's wrong are you okay?"Jeongyeon asked worried.

"Pabo, I'll make it up to you then we will train really hard for you to win got it?"I said as I looked at him with confidence.

"Ofcourse, no problem coach."Jeongyeon said with sigh.