7:Substitute

Jeongyeon's POV

After what happenend yesterday I couldn't help but to smile.

I was in my classroom, I was looking at the key chain that Nayeon gave me.

"Hey, you seem happy today."Hara said.

"Ah, really you think so?"I asked.

Hara and I already made up this morning and I'm glad we did.

"Yeah, and you have been staring at that thing it's pretty cute."Hara said as she look at the key chain.

I smiled as I look at it.

"By the way, who gave you that?"Hara asked.

"Hmm, oh it was Nayeon."I answered.

"Why are so close to her?"Hara sulked and pouted.

"Hahahaha, don't worry you're still my bestie~"I said as I hugged Hara.

"Geez, let me go Yoo Jeongyeon!"Hara exclaimed.

We continued to horseplay when suddenly the student council president arrived.

"Woah, check out the pres."whispered by some guys.

"Yeah, she is like a goddess."said another.

"Well she is very beautiful but, nobody could beat the great kyungwan."said by a group of girls.

"Silence! Our president has got something to say."The vice president Jihyo said.

The class quite down and listened.

"Thank you Jihyo,as you all know Sports Day is coming in a few weeks so here I am to tell you all to be prepaired and ready for it."Nayeon said.

The class were very excited for sports day, because it is the day where the whole class will receive a great reward, last year the last class got to go in a 5-star resort I hope it's something good this year.

"Um, Ms.President what is this year's reward?"A boy asked.

"I'm glad you ask, well this year the winning class will be the given a big budget and decided in what they want to use it for."Nayeon said.

"Woah, that's great how much is it?"Another asked.

"About 11 million won."Nayeon answered.

The whole class then was clearly shock about the budget.

"What but, last year budget was like 15 million why did it decrease?"another student asked.

"I know but this was the chairman's order we have no choice but to agree with them besides it's still is a good amount."Nayeon reasoned.

The class was clearly dissapointed, I then stood up.

"Now common on guys, I know you all are dissapointed but look I The Great Kyungwan will add an addition 10 million won if we win."I exclaimed.

The whole class was celebrating and agreed while the student council was speechless.

"You're the best all hail The Great Kyungwan!!!!"All the class exclaimed.

While the whole was celebrating Nayeon went up to me.

"You didn't have to do that, the whole class still has to participate."Nayeon said.

"It's fine really it's no big deal."I said with a smile.

Nayeon sighed and told Jihyo that they will leave, Nayeon waved me goodbye and I did too.

It was P.E class, and for the record I am not good in sports, so I didn't participate and will just cheer them on.

Today the whole class was practing ofcourse while I was just sitting right next to Hara.

"I'm really tired~"I whined.

"Geez, all you did was some stretching for bit."Hara said as she was tying her hair.

I sighed and looked at the other class who we will be competing,I then noticed that Nayeon and there class was practicing.

"Nayeon, Fighting!!!"I shouted and waved at her.

Nayeon then looked at my direction and waved backed at me.

I then could help but to blush that's when suddenlsomeone screamed.

"What is going on?"Hara said as she went to the loud scream.

It was a guy who was going to participate in the Relay Race which is in our team.

"What happenend?"The coached asked.

"He ran then suddenly sprained his ankle."the other guy explained.

The coach then told the guy to take him into the school clinic.

"Well we need to have a substitute for him."the coach said.

Some of the guys are already in there own sports when.

"How about Kyungwan here?"Hara asked.

I was startled as the whole class was looking at me.

"What? I'm not that good really I-"I then was cut off.

"Okay, Jeongyeon then will replace him then okay you all continue to practice then."the coach said.

I was just stunned as it all happenend so fast.

I am so dead.