Chapter 1

Suzi waved off the last group of the day before dashing back to her shack to get changed.

Suzi's shack was what she called home while living onsite at the activity centre. It was more like a shed with black wooden cladding on the outside a small single bed on one side and a toilet and small wash basin screened off in one corner with a wardrobe in the other.

Suzi rushed in, through open the wardrobe and pulled out a black skirt and white shirt throwing on the clothes she grabbed her bag before quickly looking at herself in the minor. Fixing her long strawberry blond hair into a high pony tail she headed out the door. Damn she was going to be late and Fred would be run off his feet as its Saturday.

Walking briskly down the road Suzi past a few shops which were closed which wasn't surprising as it was 7pm on a Saturday evening. Turn left past the pub she stopped outside Fred's Restaurant. Looking through the window she sighed, the restaurant was busy, tonight was going to be hell.

Stepping inside her eye wondered around the room, there was plenty of people here already but still a few tables spare for those that had booked later. Her eye land on Fred who is standing behind the bar frowning. As she walks closer to him his frown turns to a smile.

"Your later again" he says but I can't help thinking he doesn't really mind.

I smile "Sorry about that the group left later than planned, I got here as quick as I could." This happened most weeks, as the children take far longer than the group leaders ever planned to get changed after a day of watersports.

"Well at least you're here now. Can you manage upstairs tonight with Lexi?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll be right at it." I tuck my bag under the bar counter before grabbing my apron and electronic ordering device and heading up stairs.

Up here was quieter than I expected but I guessed people had booked to have dinner later. I loved it up here, the restaurant was small with about 8 tables but the floor to ceiling window at the far end looked out over the sea and it took my breath away every time I looked out of it. Sat at the window table where 2 men while a couple sat on the table to the left chatting quietly looking into each other's eyes. I wished I could love someone like that one day. Looking around I couldn't see Lexi so I headed over to the two men who didn't appear to have ordered yet.

"Can I take your order" The guy on the left looks over to me and our eyes meet. Man, he is good looking I think to myself, his hair is dark brown and spiked and his eyes are as blue as the ocean. He is wearing and expensive suit but has removed the tie and undone his top button.

I suddenly realise that he is talking to me. I snap out of my daydream "don't you need to take down our order" I hear him saying.

"Sorry can you repeat that"

"Surf and Turf, steak medium, and a bottle of your best red wine" I reach over the table to grab the wine list to show him while ensuring he gets an eye full of my breasts as my shirt is rather low cut. As I straighten up I can feel is eyes running over me. For some reason I feel a little flutter in my stomach, its always nice to know when someone is checking you out.

"Would you like the Cabernet Sauvignon or the Shiraz?" I ask politely while giving him a little smile. I see the grin slowly grow across his faces as his blue eyes keep staring at me.

I had completely forgotten about the guy sat on the opposite side of table until he answered.

"Ewan stop flirting with the waitress" my eyes spin around to look at the other man who has tanned skin and is wearing chinos and a shirt and looks a lot less smart than the other man. His green eyes meet mine and I blush.

"We will have the shiraz" he reply's bluntly before rolling his eyes.

I note down the order and head downstairs to grab the wine.

Fred places two glasses and the bottle on the tray along with a corkscrew and I head back upstairs. Noticing Lexi seating another table I smile at her and she nods back. I head over to the two guys in the window placing down a glass in front of each of them before screwing the corkscrew into the bottle and giving it a tug. I would not budge, it's not normally that hard to get a cork out and I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed in from of the 2 men. I feel a hand brush mine as the guy with the blue eyes reaches for the bottle.

"Let me do that for you" His touch is so light and sends a little shiver down my spine. I pass him the bottle. With one pull he removes the corkscrew from the bottle. I reach over to grab the bottle, but before I notice I've knocked the glass over on the table and my hand knocks the bottle as I go to steady myself causing wine to spill in the man's lap.

Before I know what, I am doing I've pick up a napkin and I'm dabbing the wine from the man's lap. I look up to see complete surprise on his face, before a flash of anger and then it's gone. "Im so sorry" I can hear my self-going.

"Its fine" he says with a curt twang.

"I will get another bottle and glasses and something to help you dry off, I'm so sorry" I say before turning and almost running back downstairs. I head through the staff only door and stop leaning against the wall taking deep breaths.

Why did I have to be so clumsy in front of two gorgeous men. All I can think about is his blue eyes looking at me and my heart does a little flip. Dunk the door goes and I look over to see Fred standing their looking at me. "what have you done now" he says in a disapproving tone.

"I'm really sorry but I just spilt wine in a man's lap. The guys that were sat in the window table" I look up at the ceiling not wanting to see the look on Fred's face.

He smirks "Do you know who that man is Suzi?" I raise an eyebrow "No" That's Ewan Taylor and his brother Amil." I look at him blankly. He shakes his head and starts to walk away. Before closing the door he pops his head back around, "maybe you should stay in the kitchen for the rest of the evening, I'll deal with the Taylors" he says before gesturing to a massive pile of washing up.

I spend the rest of the evening washing up and dreaming about the man with the blue eyes. As I'm just drying the last plate Fred comes back into the kitchen area and hand me my tips.

Looking down I see there is way more then we normally get on a Saturday Night. "I can't accept this" I say looking at what seems to be nearly one thousand pounds. Especially as I have mainly been in the kitchen all night. "Its yours you earned it" Fred says bluntly, I go to hand it back, but Fred pushes it away "It's yours, I don't know what you did to the Taylors but they left a massive tip before leaving." He says.

I smile maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Grabbing my purse, I head home.

Lying in bed I can't stop thinking about the man with the ocean blue eyes, As I drift off to sleep, I wonder if I will ever see him again.