Chapter 2

I wake to the sound of the birds chirping as the walls to the shake are so thin. I roll over to look at the clock and its 6.30am! Damn body waking me up so early. After staring at the ceiling for a short time I decide that I might as well go for a run.

Pulling out a pair of yoga pants and a sports top I change before heading out of the shack with my phone strapped in its sports pouch and my headphones on.

The air is cold and there is dew on the grass as I start to warm up and get ready for my run. I head down the coastal path, a light breeze blowing in my hair and I see yachts bobbing around with their sails out taking advantage of the early morning sun.

There are people walking their dogs down on the beach as I pick up the pace and continue to run along the coastal path. The early morning sun was warming my skins and I felt my mind clearing ready for the day ahead.

As I run I'm watching a lady throw a ball while a black Labrador dog chases after it before bringing it back to her.

"Urgh..." thud, I feel like I just run into a wall, as I fall on the ground bum first.

As I begin to look up, I notice a pair of muscly legs dressed in black yoga pants, as my eyes wonder further up, I see ripped abs under a tight fitting gym top.

I take in a deep breath as I see who I just run into. "I'm...." looking at his sharp features and his blue eyes I can feel my heart pounding against my chest.

"I'm sorry" I begin to say.

His large hand thrusts its way into my face as I hold his stare. "Let me help you up" taking his hand in mine it feels warm and so soft.

Getting up I brush myself down. "I'm really sorry about that I didn't see you" I say feeling my cheeks blush.

"Maybe you should have been looking where you were going" He says with a touch of anger. Before a smile spreads across his face as if he has just changed his mind.

Avoiding his eyes, I brush myself off once more before apologising again. Before I know it, he is gone, running off in the opposite direction. I catch my breath, wondering if I could get any more clumsy.

As I head back to the centre my mind is spinning thinking about the tall muscular man from last night that I just met again.

Heading to my locker in the communal shower block I pull out my towel and head into the shower. Letting the water run over me, my muscles starting to relax I sigh not able to get the face of the man with the blue eyes out of my head.

Drying off I throw on my uniform, before pulling on my shoes and tying the laces. Heading up stairs I walk into the dinning room to find it full of child eating and shouting. Rolling my eyes, I think that these kids are going to be hyped up and a pain later, on session.

I grab a bowl of cereal before heading to the staff table and plonking myself down on a seat. Sighing again I dig in before Kate slides her plate on the table and takes a seat opposite.

"Hey"

"How you doing today?" I ask her

"Fine thanks. How was work last night? Town seemed busy." She reply's

We chat about what happened with the hot guy and the bottle of wine and she laughs.

"We better get going she says, or we will be late for morning meeting."

We dump our dirty bowls in the rack and head to the staff room on the way we jot down the weather before heading in. To my surprise its fairly empty me and Kate take a seat on the far side of the room.