Quick Story Info!

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for reading this far! I'm so excited to be writing and publishing my very first Wattpad book. I hope you all can enjoy this journey with me, too. Because this is my first book, I would really enjoy your comments on what you like and what you think could be changed (just be nice, please!) Before we further embark on this journey, I'm going to leave the specific werewolf tropes and dynamics that this story has, as well as my unique twist on soul bonds/mates (it's IMPORTANT!)

Dynamics (highest to lowest rank)
- Head Alpha/Luna (An alpha's mate)
- Head Beta (has alpha-like qualities; can also go into rut and has alpha voice)
- Delta (Third in command)
- Head warrior
- Warrior(s)
- regular Alphas
- regular Betas
- Omegas
- Rogues (pack-less outcasts)

The order of distinction (If we ever get to this idk yet) from least to most specific is male/female, then alpha/beta/omega, and then dominant/submissive. Alphas, betas and omegas can be naturally dominant or submissive as a subsection additional to their traits. For example, if two alphas were to engage in sexual activity, one would be dominant and one would be submissive. If a beta mates with an alpha, the beta is submissive, but if they mate with an omega then the beta is dominant. In a standard situation of an alpha/omega pairing, the alpha is always dominant and the omega is always recessive. Dominant/submissive positions cannot be changed depending on sexual partner; they are always the same.

MATES!!: in this story, mates will only be clear through touch. While werewolves can somewhat sense their mate through emotional connection, it takes a physical touch to make their bond completely evident to them. However, if the pair touch while one of them is in heat/rut, they won't recognize the bond. Both parties must be fully cognizant for them to recognize the soul bond.

Human mates: Humans don't go into heat/rut until after they've already mated. Just meeting their mate isn't enough to produce those bodily changes within them, as they need to be marked first to solidify the bond. Just to be clear, werewolves can obviously go into heat/rut to mate or before mating, as their bodies are already made that way.

I am still deciding whether this book will contain mpreg. I'm pretty sure it will and if it does, it will be much later on and will most likely be in the final chapters. If you don't like or are uncomfortable with mpreg, please don't let this announcement discourage you from reading along; it's not certain yet!

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

The above information is what will be important throughout—or at some point within—the story. Feel free to ask if you are confused or curious about anything. I'll update you all when necessary and if I get enough questions, I might make a general Q&A part! Ok, I'll shut up now. Let's continue with the story!