Chapter 52 - Xander

*WARNING: [explicit] SEXUAL CONTENT!*

Tonight had gone so much better than I thought it ever could. Here I was, laying on my mate's bare chest after fucking him senseless. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride being his first time, too. All I could do was replay the events that had gone down moments before.

"Um, Xander?" Elias said softly as he rubbed my back. "Was... Was I ok?"

I moved my head from his chest so I could look up at his adorable fucking face. "What do you mean?"

"Did I... do ok? With, you know, everything tonight?"

Looking closely, I began to notice a lack of confidence in Elias' eyes. He bit his lip sheepishly as he waited for my response.

"Fuck, you were amazing. You did great."

"You think so?"

Yes," I responded. "I mean every word."

Elias smiled softly and leaned his forehead down to touch mine, his hair tickling my face. I knew it was his first time having sex ever, but something didn't sit right with me. It wasn't the question itself, but he asked it as if he was doubting himself.

"Why did you ask me that?"

Elias widened his eyes and quickly became flustered. "B-Because it was my first time, and I know that you've... done it a lot."

I sat up completely, raising an eyebrow.

"A-Aspen told me... I know that you won't do those things anymore since we're mates, but, I just wanted to know if I was good enough."

Of course Aspen told him, that bubbly fucking redhead. It's not something that I would've hid from Elias, but it sounded bad coming from someone else. I looked at my mate, his eyes waiting for me to react. With a deep sigh, I decided to open up to Elias about everything, something that I hadn't done in years.

I told him about my parents, how they got killed by werewolf hunters in front of me while we were on a hunting trip together. I looked down as I recalled the distant but still painful memory, but my gaze fell back on Elias to see him staring at me with falling tears.

"Fuck, it's ok. It was a long time ago," I panicked, worried that I'd been too vulnerable, that I'd said too much.

"No, they're your parents. It'll always be sad. I'm so sorry."

I cupped his face and wiped away a tear with my thumb as it fell. My mate was crying for me. It was something that I would've raged over a few months ago, not wanting to feel pity. But no, Elias was sharing my pain with me. I was so fucking lucky to have someone so sweet as a mate.

"After my parents died," I continued, "I just lost my way. I was so fucking young and impressionable. Since my guidance was gone, I fell into some bad habits. I started fighting around twelve, but Felix stopped me. Got some tattoos and piercings. A few years later, I started depending on sex. I don't know, just to fill a void, I guess."

Elias listened in complete silence, no sign of judgment in his eyes, and I was grateful for it.

"Felix was able to save me from a lot of my troubles," I smiled a bit, recalling him scolding me after getting in a fight years ago. "I guess sex was the one thing that stuck for me. I used sex to relieve stress, pass the time, not feel so numb. When I found out that you were my mate, I could barely even get a hard on anymore. I was fucking pissed."

Elias laughed, a bright, gentle, much needed laugh that took away the graveness of my life story. He placed his hands on mine and massaged them.

"I didn't really have my parents either," he admitted. "I was adopted when I was seven. I'm not very close with my adoptive parents, and I always wonder why my birth parents gave me up."

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I hadn't realized we had that in common. I wished we didn't.

"It's ok. I don't understand how it feels to lose your parents, but I can understand what it's like not to have them."

I sighed, feeling calm after talking to Elias about what I'd been through, how it's shaped me. Even so, I knew it didn't give me an excuse for my shitty behavior.

"I've always been kind of an asshole," I said. "My parents dying so early in my life is the reason I've always hated humans and had trust issues. When I found out you were my mate, I thought about rejecting you. I was too caught up in my anger, but Felix helped me get over that hurdle, too. I think what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for having been so shitty to you, Elias. I hope you can give me a chance to make things right, as a person and as your mate."

"Of course, Xander," Elias said, his voice cracking as he nearly sobbed.

I chuckled at my mate and hugged him tightly. He was the most precious thing in this fucking world and in my life. As he leaned into me, I buried my face in the hollow of his collarbone, only moving to kiss his neck.

Elias returned my kisses with fervor, giggling as I moved to peck his lips. Soon enough, the small kisses developed into a makeout session, my hands running through his soft hair as he wrapped his arm around my back. I groaned, my tongue dominating his and exploring his mouth with no restraint. Instinctively, I pinned him down to the bed, both of us breathing hard and looking into each other's eyes.

"Are we...?"

"Yeah," I responded, my voice slightly husky. "Round two, if you want."

Elias nodded and I wasted no time holding up his ass. He moaned, gripping the sheets as my tongue flicked the rim and swirled around the sensitive area.

After we were both satisfied with the foreplay, I adjusted and Elias placed his hands around my neck as I lined my dick to his hole. I pushed in, not stopping until my dick was fully consumed by my mate. As I began to thrust, I dived down to fondle Elias' nipples, making him moan as I suckled and pinched the sensitive spots.

Hitting his prostate repeatedly, I made Elias cum hard, but I wasn't there yet. I needed more. I thrusted into him, riding out his orgasm and trying to reach mine, making him moan in pleasure and whimper from overstimulation. Before I realized it, my canines started to elongate.

I moved instinctively towards my mate's neck, licking at his soft skin. As I came inside of him with one last deep thrust, my sharp fangs sunk into his skin. He gasped in shock but quickly relaxed. As my teeth rested in his neck, I began to feel a wetness and noticed a small trickle of blood. I removed my teeth and wiped the blood away with my arm, admiring the fresh mark on my mate's skin. My mark; he was fucking mine with no restraint.

I pulled out of Elias gently and kissed around his face and neck, making him giggle. He wrapped his arms around me and planted a kiss on my temple.

"Are we... fully mates now?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "We sure fucking are."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Sksjsj one of my short stories that I submitted for a contest got published by my local library, it's so cool! So I am officially a published author! 🥺

Two spicy chapters in a row because Xander is a sex god 🔥 Finally, Xander and Elias are OFFICIAL official!! I love them so much, and I hope their relationship progress didn't feel too rushed. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote and comment your thoughts! - D ♡