𝟖.𝟓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃

ERMIAS ACCOMPANIED HIS DRIVER'S seat feeling defeated once again. Boogie departing away without a proper farewell, or no farewell at all, explained that. Ermias strived to getting their friendship back to where it was two weeks ago, but with everything that came crashing down on them such as Boogie not being truthful about attending UCLA and Ermias' mysterious relationship with Tanisha, he knew a few gifts wouldn't fix their differences so soon.

"Fuck." he mumbled slamming his palm against his steering wheel before starting the ignition to his car. As much as Ermias preferred to discuss his interpersonal matters with Boogie, he failed to be equipped to take that chance. He grasped onto the gear leverage behind the steering wheel in the midst of pulling it back to place the car in reverse.

Ermias gradually backed out of the driveway into the empty street to proceed home for the rest of the dark, early morning. He accelerated the gas pedal, cruising the streets of Beverly Hills. Approaching the four-way stop sign that he always ignored in the past, Ermias came to a complete halt though there weren't any other cars in visual sight.

I guess tonight would be cool to follow the rules for once. He thought. Before Ermias was able to continue through the intersection, a silver minivan with tinted windows immediately pulled up beside him with screeching tires— two black male individuals jumping out from behind the sliding door with their weapons aimed at Ermias' head. "This a jack move, nigga! Get yo' ass up out the motherfuckin' car!" the first male yelled.

"Break yo'self, nigga!" the second male voiced in demand, gripping his Uzi more firmly. Ermias smacked his lips, "Aint this some shit." he mumbled sternly, remaining still.

The first male chuckled sarcastically, "Some shit it is, now don't make me rush you, nigga!" He spoke again with unity movements of his handgun.

"Alright, my nigga. Just chill." said Ermias as he unnoticeably reached for his Desert Eagle underneath the driver's seat. There was an array of silence before Ermias' mentally decided it was sure his last day on God's earth. "Man, fuck this nigga!" yelled the second male, immediately releasing bullets into Ermias' car. The first male followed suit as he fired bullets into the driver's side window, striking Ermias in the arm, upper abdomen, and back, causing Ermias to drop his gun at his feet. Hunched over the steering wheel, Ermias bled out perfusiously with his breathes becoming shallower by the second.

He was now wheezing, gasping for air.

"Come on nigga, roll out!" the second male called out, but the first male wasn't budging an inch to leave just yet.

He met eyesight with Ermias whom was now subtly choking on his own red body fluid. The first male looked fascinated at what he just had accomplished. He feasted his dangerous-looking eyes upon Ermias, watching him slowly become lessened with life.

"What the fuck are you doin', man?! I said let's go!" the second male called out as the engine of the minivan revved. Short-fused, the first male immediately stepped away from Ermias with his gun drawn underneath the chin of his accomplice.

"Who the fuck think you are, nigga? You lil' peewee." he trailed off smiling. The first male continued, "Don't you ever in yo' fuckin' life disrespect again. Or else... you'll be joining this nigga right over here." he said pointing his gun in reference to Ermias. The first male walked back over towards Ermias' side with his firearms against the broken glass of the driver's side door. Ermias continued to convulse.

"You know, when a niggas cross the main man in these streets, this is what happens. That nigga is you, young blood." said the first male, sniffling and fiddling with his nose. He continued, "I know you're probably wonderin' what the fuck I'm talkin' about, so let me give you the benefit of the doubt before I put a bullet in yo' head."

"It's all about followin' rules in this game and I know you ain't the type to follow rules, huh?"

Ermias' said nothing as his chest heaved up and down. "That's okay, you don't have to speak." he chuckled. The first male continued, "For you to be someone who I've been followin' around for the past three weeks, I know a lot about you and I know followin' rules ain't yo' forte."

"Man, fuck givin' this dead ass nigga a lecture! We need to get on before one time swoop up, dog." The second male suggested hesitantly.

The first male signaled him off with the gun still firm in his hand.

"I know yo' mama stay in the 60's, I know your immigrant-ass daddy just got back in the states, and I definitely know that fine ass, high-yellow bitch from yo' school live just down the street from here too." voiced the first male as he demonstrated a quick, noticeably fantasy. "What's her name? Lauren, right?" he questioned with a snap of a finger, though he'd already known.

"Now, I can truly understand why you so motherfuckin' protective over that piece of ass." the first male spoke, nudging Ermias' in his temple with the barrel of his gun. He continued, "I'm sure you don't want the headline of the news to be: scholar high school student found dead an alley, right?" he said, looking up into the distant and visualizing it.

"Me and my homies would fuck the shit out her all night long." he chuckled in amusement.
The sounds of police siren whirled chaotically in the far distance, alarming the men. "C'mon, man lets go!" the driver spoke up. "We gotta go, dog!" the second male shouted out.

The first male gathered himself to his feet, stepping away from the driver's side window. He raised his gun for a final time as it aimed at Ermias' temple, gripping the trigger slowly but surely.

"D-Don't kill m-me, man. I got a c-child on the way." Ermias shallowly muffled.

"Yeah, I know you do... my niece, but what difference will that make?" the first male shrugged with delight.

As the police sirens became closer in sound, the other two men panicked. Just then, a voice cried out, "NO!"

Startling all three men, the gun went off with the bullet piercing Ermias' skull.

"Get in, nigga! Go, go, go!" the second male shouted and disappearing into the night, the men did.

and this is what has been revealed... your thoughts?

don't forget to follow my newly writer's portal on instagram @novelsbybrunzei for announcements, updates, etc!.