𝟏𝟑.𝟓 | 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐃

DEMETRIUS STARED AT HIS phone in awe before being redirected to the sweet photo of Lauren on his home screen. He remembered the day of the snapshot like it was yesterday— the day he proposed. He laid comfortably naked between the silk-sheeted bedding he usually shared with his wife, but tonight was very different. Tonight, the sheets were being shared with someone of other interests. The time of the hour was nearing one in the morning and all he could think of is how much he missed his wife, though she's only been gone a few days.

The woman of interest lied on the other side of the bed with her head propped up by her arm and her soft brown legs crossed over one another. Her large breasts spilled out of the silk champagne-colored robe that Demetrius gifted Lauren years ago on their anniversary and he couldn't help but notice.

"When you called me I didn't quite expect us to end up in bed together, you know?" the woman spoke, breaking the silence of the master bedroom.

The voice of the woman had taken Demetrius out of his mild daydreaming, "Neither did I, but yet here we are," he said as he lightly places his phone face down along the nightstand.

"I thought we were past this though, Demetrius," the woman explained looking up from freshly-sculpted, acrylic nails. The here we go again type of facial expression displayed on his face.

"And we are, baby. I just missed you," he said kissing the top of her tattooed hand. Demetrius continued, "You didn't miss me?"

"Whether I miss you or not isn't important right now." Demetrius then stood time his feet, uninterested in what was coming out of the women's mouth next.

The woman sighs, giving in, "Of course I missed you, D, but n—not like this."

The dim lighting from the fixtures above complimented his chocolate, naked body as the woman stared in distraction— instantly losing her train of thought. A hiding smile appeared on her face. Demetrius' muscular figure glistened with lavender oil as he held his hands casually behind his back, reading the woman of the hour. Her almond-shaped, mahogany eyes maneuvered back and forth between Demetrius' eyes and his dick that was still engorged and erect.

"Then how?" he asks, seductively advancing towards the woman.

"Demetrius, I—"

"How?" said Demetrius cutting her from her previous statement. The woman sat with her legs crossed on top of each other at the edge of the bed until she and Demetrius were in close proximity of one another. "Did you miss me like this?" he tauntingly asks, reaching between her thighs until his fingers met in contact with her wet pussy. She gasped in pleasure. The woman's arms rested behind her along with her head hanging backwards. Demetrius massaged her clitoris in an upward, downward, and circular motion. She lied swiftly on her back as pleasuring sensations travelled to her toes.

"Or this?" he asks.

Demetrius' passionately inserted his tongue into her pussy, taking her in whole. The woman's hand palmed the top of Demetrius' head, motioning him to continue.

"Ooh, daddy, just like that! Don't stop," she cooed in pleasure.

His tongue satisfied her beyond no return— just how she liked. Demetrius' became the woman's weakness and it was evident. Time after time again she always found herself coming back. His tongue flickered quickly against her clitoris sending her into a complete orgasm. "I—I'm about to cum, D," she whined with pleasure. He sucked her harder as he began multitasking with rubbing her tities. Her legs tightened as the pleasuring intensified soon sending her to the release of her orgasm.

Demetrius didn't wait a second before sucking on her secretions. He stood to his feet once more, turning her over on her stomach. "Or, how about this?" Demetrius asks, slowly inserting the tip of his dick into her now drenched pussy. She gasps more in pleasure as the strokes started strong and deepened.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, daddy. All yours." the woman moaned as Demetrius slapped her ass with his palm.

Their heating momentum intensified more and more between the intimate two as their bodies collided together, both blacking out until the morning sunrise.

well, well, well...