Two

THIRD PERSON

"Oh hey, you're back."

Hyunjin ignored him and walked towards his bed, flopping his body onto it and looking to the opposite side away from Seungmin.

"So? How did it go?"

Hyunjin didn't respond, he was on his phone, scrolling through his instagram with his brows furrowed.

Suddenly, he felt someone's chin on top of his arm, he looked sideways and saw Seungmin's face who was too close making him flinch, sitting up from his position "Dude, what the fuck?!"

Seungmin moved back with an expressionless face and tilted his head, "I asked you what happened."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Well then don't fucking ask!"

Seungmin furrowed his brows and whined, "What? Why? Come on, even I want to switch dorm mates~"

Once again, Hyunjin ignored him and went back to his position earlier.

Seungmin chuckled, "Hm... I'm guessing you got scolded or something?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"I knew it!"

Silence.

Seungmin sighed, "Ugh, you're boring. Can't you at least talk to me here?"

"No."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "My previous dorm mates are so much better than you. It's already my last year of high school and here I am, sharing a room with you. Is there a fucking reason to this misfortune?"

"You're not the only one suffering the misfortune."

"No, you're just really boring. Even when the group is altogether, you tend to keep quiet."

"Well that's none of your fucking business."

"Did you loved Changbin so much that you'd literally ignore all of us?"

Hyunjin stopped scrolling through his instagram as he heard Seungmin's words, "Can you please just mind your own fucking business? Look, we might be room mates and all but that doesn't mean we have to talk to each other. Hell, I don't even want to have a fucking conversation with you."

Seungmin was speechless after Hyunjin's statement. He knew they hated each other but he didn't expect it was to this extend. He clenched his fist in annoyance as he grit his teeth.

"Tch. As I thought, we're never really gonna get along."

* * * * * *

"Seungmo~!"

He looked to his side and saw Jisung and Felix walking towards him as he got out of his dorm.

They looked ahead the inside of Seungmin's room as he closed the door, looking confused.

"Where's Hyunjin?" Jisung questioned.

Seungmin's eyebrows twitched at the sound of his room mate's name. He faked a smile in his lips, "Oh, well he's sleeping so peacefully right now. Who would want to bother him right?"

"But if no one's waking him up, he might be late for—"

"Then let him be late." Seungmin interrupted, with a deadly look on his eyes. He turned away from his friends and started walking, leaving the two confused and frightened at the same time.

"I-I wonder what happened to those two..." Felix muttered.

"I have no idea."

* * * * *