Fifteen

THIRD PERSON

"Hyunjinnie—!" Before Seungmin could even throw himself to Hyunjin, the latter already moved away quickly. "That was fast!"

Hyunjin looked away from Seungmin's eyes as he felt his heart beating faster, "I-I'm going to take a shower."

Seungmin just tilted his head in confusion as he watch Hyunjin walk his way to the bathroom.

"Weird."

He scrolled through his twitter as he waited for Hyunjin to finish. Suddenly, he saw a post from a popular girl in the campus. It's a post dedicated to Hyunjin.

Seungmin smirked, "Huh, he's pretty popular, isn't he?"

Soon after, Hyunjin came out of the bathroom. Seungmin looked up to him with a smirk, ready to tell him the news. "Jinnie, I have some interesting news for you!"

Hyunjin blushed at the sudden nickname. He looked away from him as he blotted his hair with the towel. "Tell me later, go take a shower for now."

Seungmin just shrugged and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. As he got out, he noticed Hyunjin's bed was already made, and Hyunjin was nowhere to be found around the room.

Seungmin furrowed his brows, "Did he just leave without me?"

* * * * *

"Hey guys, did you hear?" Seungmin said as he sat on his seat beside Hyunjin with a tray in his hand.

Felix raised a brow, "Tea?"

Seungmin nodded, "Do you know Jessie?"

"That one popular girl around the campus?" Jisung questioned.

"Yes. I saw her tweet from yesterday." He then turned his head to Hyunjin, "She likes you, Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin flinched for a bit, "W-What?"

"Jessie! She likes you! Man, maybe this is your chance dude. Maybe she's actually the one you've been waiting for!" Seungmin squealed.

"O-Oh, yeah... cool." Hyunjin muttered as he continued eating his meal.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "What's with you today?"

"Nothing."

Seungmin leaned closer to him until their foreheads touched, "You don't seem like you have a fever though."

Hyunjin's heart beat even faster than normal. He immediately pushed Seungmin away and grabbed his tray. "I'm fine. I— I'm not really in the mood to eat for today so I'll... go ahead." He stated before standing from his seat and walking away.

Seungmin sighed, resting his chin on the back of his hand as his elbows rest on the table. "He's really acting weird today." His attention was then averted to Jisung's direction who was currently on his phone, as if he was texting someone. "Sungie? Who are you talking to?"

Jisung flinched, quickly putting his phone done. "N-No one!"

Felix rolled his eyes, "He's been hooking up with the Lee Minho recently."

"Hooking up?!" Seungmin exclaimed as his eyes widened.

"No! We were just texting, that's all!" Jisung defended.

Felix scoffed, "Yeah, right. You always wake me up at 2 am because of your calls with him."

"Well, I—"

Seungmin smirked, "So... Lee Minho, huh?"

Jisung's cheeks became redder, "I-It's not what you think!"

Seungmin chuckled, "Well, the two of you look perfect together anyway. I support!"

Felix puts down his empty cup on the table and turn his eyes to Seungmin. "How about you, Seungmo?"

"Hm?"

"Don't you have someone you like?"

"Hm... not really. I'm not really in the mood for a significant other right now."

"Are you sure?"

Seungmin nodded, "Yeah. Besides, I have Hyunjin so life's not really boring for me."

Jisung nudged Felix as they heard the name 'Hyunjin.' He scooted closer to him and whispered, "What if they're actually together already?"

Felix sighed, "I'm not sure about that. From what I know, Hyunjin is straight as hell."

* * * * *

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin called out as he run to Hyunjin's direction. He was already our of breath as he stood beside the older. He looked up to him and furrowed his brows, "You're mean! You didn't even wait for me!"

"S-Sorry."

Seungmin sighed, crossing his arms, "Seriously, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me~"

"It's nothing, Seungmin." Hyunjin said as he started to walk, not even bothering to wait for the latter.

Seungmin huffed in annoyance. He walked towards Hyunjin's direction and grabbed his hand, "Hyunjin—!"

"I said it's nothing!" Hyunjin snapped, letting go of Seungmin's grip.

Seungmin's eyes widened as the latter raised his voice to him, "Hyunjin?"

"Can you please stop bothering me?! Can't you see I don't want to talk to you right now?!"

"What did I do—"

"Just stay away from me! Don't even bother to follow me again! Go home on your own! I can't always go home with you every fucking time!" He yelled before turning away and leaving Seungmin dumbfounded.

Seungmin just stayed in his place, completely confused and at the same time, hurt.

"Why..." He muttered as he watched the latter's figure walk further away from him. "Hyunjin, are you starting to get annoyed at me?"

* * * * *

"ARGH!" Hyunjin yelled as he threw his book on the ground. "Stupid!"

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Fucking hell!"

He fell to the ground as his back lean against the wall. "Why did I fucking do that?!"

He couldn't get Seungmin out his mind. He couldn't help but feel guilty for snapping at him earlier. He didn't know why he did it, even he was shocked at his own actions.

He utters a heavy breath, turning his eyes to the clock and finding out it was already past ten.

His eyes widened as he scanned the room, realizing Seungmin was still nowhere around their dorm.

"Why is he not back yet?"

* * * * *

I did not expect that skz will actually be releasing an mv for top like— anxnajxjakzjs i swear they're such kings 😩❤️