Ten

THIRD PERSON

"I'm going ahead, Seungmin!"

"Sure, have fun with your date!"

"What— it's not a date!"

Seungmin scoffed, "Yeah sure~"

"Y-You're too delusional!" Hyunjin said before shutting the door as he leave their room.

Seungmin just chuckled and continued typing for his research paper.

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

Three hours have passed and finally, Seungmin finished his paper. He stretched his arms, looking to the direction of the wall clock, realizing how much time had passed.

He walked to the window and stared at the night sky. "Hyunjin... is still not back, is he?"

He went to his bed and flopped down to the soft mattress, staring at the ceiling. "Now, what should I do?"

Realizing he's left to do nothing, he grabbed his phone and scrolled through his social media. He kept scrolling, seeing the same similar posts in his timeline, until he finally got bored. He dropped his arm to the bed with the phone and groaned, "Ah, there's nothing to do!"

He cuddled into his pillow and muttered, "Hyunjin, what's taking you so long...?"

"Come to think of it... if Hyunjin ever gets a girlfriend, then I..."

He sighed, shutting his eyes for a moment. He stood from his bed and walked to the glass window again, leaning his head against it, "I just realized how lonely it gets when he's not here..."

Seungmin huffed, moving away from the glass window and putting his hands on his pocket, "Guess I'll bother the twins then."

* * * * *

"Seungmo?"

"The one and only."

Felix tilted his head in confusion, "Why are you here?"

Seungmin groaned, "Hyunjin's still not back from his date so I'm feeling lonely~"

"Date?" Felix muttered, which the latter did not hear.

"So are you gonna let me in or not?"

"Oh- yeah sure." He said as he opened the door for Seungmin.

Seungmin enters the room and sees Jisung on his phone, watching some random youtube videos.

Jisung's eyes landed on Seungmin, making him furrow his brows in confusion, "Seungmin? What are you doing here?"

"Hyunjin is still on a date so I currently have no one to talk to. It's lonely in my room~"

Felix and Jisung exchanged looks, as if they were having their own conversation. Seungmin noticed, making him cross his arms.

"Hey, I know you're twins. But your intellectual triplet is here, so can you at least give me attention?"

"Oh- right. How about we watch netflix?" Jisung suggested.

"Sure! Do you have snacks in here?" Seungmin questioned.

"Well... we just ate all of it yesterday soo..."

"Oh, that's fine then. I'll just go to the convenience store to buy us snacks." Seungmin stated.

"I'll go with you then." Jisung said.

The both of them walked their way to the nearby convenience store. Seungmin made his way to get some drinks while Jisung went to the chips. As he was picking his preferred snacks, he suddenly bumped into someone making his bag chips fall to the ground.