Eight

THIRD PERSON

"...which concludes the philosophy of Socrates!" Seungmin said as he just finished discussing Socrates' philosophy, turning his head with a satisfied expression after a long time of explaining.

Hyunjin, however was palming his cheeks and looking at a different direction as if he was in another world, muttering, "Noelle... Noelle... Noelle..."

Seungmin gritted his teeth in annoyance as he saw how the latter was acting. He grabned his book and slammed it on Hyunjin's head making his room mate yelp, "Ow! Seungmin, what the fuck?!"

"More like— Hyunjin, what the fuck?! Were you even listening to my explanation?!"

"O-Oh— did you just started the discussion? Okay then, let's do it—"

Once again, his head was slammed by the book in Seungmin's hand, "No, I just finished the discussion!"

"Wait- really?! That fast?!"

"I was literally discussing it for 2 hours!"

"What?" Hyunjin turned his head to the wall clock and realized how much time had passed. "Oh."

Seungmin huffed, dropping the book on the table as he throw his hands on the air, "I'm fucking done." He stated as he turned around only to be grabbed by Hyunjin on the wrist.

"No, wait! C-Can you repeat it again? I'll listen this time!"

"Fuck no! I won't risked another 2 hours for someone who can't even listen to my discussion!" Seungmin retorted, pulling his hand away.

Hyunjin grabbed Seungmin's waist to keep the latter from walking away any further, "No, I promise I'll listen this time!"

Seungmin tries to remove Hyunjin's hands from his waist but the latter's grip was too strong, "Let... me... go!"

"Noooo! I need to fucking know what I'm supposed to be reporting!"

"No!"

"Please? I'll do anything you want!"

Seungmin paused, looking back to Hyunjin, "Anything?"

"Yes! Anything! Just teach me again!"

A smirk formed into Seungmin's lips, "Sure."

"R-Really?!"

"Yes. But for now, can you please let go of me?"

"Oh, right." Hyunjin said as he removed his hands from Seungmin's waist.

Seungmin then crossed his arms, leaning against the wall, "Okay then, I'll explain it to you again. On one condition..."

"Sure, sure! What is it?"

A grin curved into Seungmin's lips as he walk towards Hyunjin. He rested his chin on the latter's shoulder and tilted his head, "Cuddle me."

"Wait— what?!"

"Cuddle me while I explain the philosophy again."

"What? Why?"

Seungmin groaned, "I've been missing physical contact these days! I need it from time to time, too! I used to cuddle with Felix all the time but now that he's not here, you're the only one I can cuddle with."

"What do you even want to cuddle? And with me? Are you serious?"

Seungmin shrugged, "We're close enough already, anyway. Please, I just really need physical contact right now! It's something I can't live without!"

"U-Uh..."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "Okay fine, good luck getting humiliated in front of Noelle again." He said as he turned his back away from the latter again.