Sixteen

THIRD PERSON

He started to get anxious. It was already late at night and yet Seungmin was still not back.

He bits his lip, clenching his fist as he try to gather his thoughts. He took his phone from his pocket and dialled Seungmin's number. He dialled numerous times, but the latter was out of reach.

"Ugh, where is he?!"

He walked around the room anxiously, not knowing what he should do. He kept on looking at the clock, 30 minutes have passed and still, Seungmin was not yet back.

What if he's out in the bar, drinking? What if someone takes advantage of him? What if—

He stormed out of the room and made his way to Felix and Jisung's door. At first, he hesitated to knock. After all, it was already late at night, the two might be asleep already.

But he was too worried for Seungmin. He finally knocked on the door and soon after, Felix opened it.

"Hyunjin?" Felix said as he rubbed his eyes with a yawn. "What are you doing here?"

"U-Um... is Seungmin inside?"

He tilted his head in confusion, "Seungmo? He's not here, why?"

"Shit." Hyunjin cursed under his breath.

Felix eyes widened, "Don't tell me— he's not back yet?"

Hyunjin clenched his fist, "What if he's really drinking?" He muttered.

"Hyunjin?"

He sighed, looking up to Felix and shaking his head, "No, he's not yet back."

"Oh no— it's past ten already! Where could he be?"

Hyunjin clicked his tongue, "I don't know..."

"D-Did something happen between the two of you?"

Hyunjin couldn't look at Felix in the eye. Instead, he turned around and said, "I'm going to look for him. I'll notify you once I see him."

* * * * *

"Come on Seungmin, pick up the phone!"

But Seungmin was still out of reach. He clicked his tongue, opening the browser on his phone to search for the nearby bars from their dormitory. He tracked the nearest bar and ran his way to the place.

Please don't be drunk...

As he was on his way to the bar, he suddenly heard giggles somewhere by a nearby alley. It was too familiar for him to ignore. He followed the voice until he saw him.

Rather than getting all drunk in the bar, Seungmin was actually petting some stray puppies in the street.

He was crouched down to the ground. His teeth flashing as he giggled with the puppies jumping all over him and licking his face.

"Seungmin?"

Seungmin stopped giggling, looking to the side and meeting the eyes of Hyunjin. He immediately turned away from him, as if he was refusing to talk to the latter and continued to pet the puppies.

"Seungmin..."

The younger ignored him, he didn't really want to talk to him after what happened. His heart was still in pain after hearing the harsh words Hyunjin has throws to him.

"Won't you talk to me?"

Seungmin shook his head, still keeping his silence.

"Seungmin, please."

Seungmin shook his head once again, "No. You hate me, right?"

"No, I don't."

But Seungmin didn't listen. He ignored him and focused on petting the puppies who were jumping on him, a giggle coming out of his mouth.

Hyunjin slowly walked towards him and crouched to the ground, facing the younger's back. "Seungmin."

"Go away. You're the one who told me to stay away from you, right?"

Hyunjin sighed, scooting closer to Seungmin and wrapping his arms around him and resting his chin on the younger's shoulder. "I'm sorry."

Seungmin's face was still expressionless, "Go."

Hyunjin shook his head, nuzzling his head into Seungmin's neck. "I was so damn worried. It's already late at night and you weren't back yet."

"I couldn't. Not when my room mate just snapped out on me."

Hyunjin tightened his hug to the younger, "That was my mistake... I'm really sorry."

"I'm fine. Just go. I'll just sleep in Felix and Jisung's dorm tonight."

"No."

"Just—"

"I thought you went to a bar. I was on my way to the nearest bar before I saw you here. I thought you were already... out drinking..."

Seungmin sighed, "I won't do that, not when we still have classes for tomorrow."

"Seungmin please, just... let me make it up to you."

Seungmin kept his silence, only focusing on the puppies in front of him.

"Those puppies look like you." Hyunjin told him.

Seungmin giggled, "A lot of people had always been telling me I look like one."

"Well, you really do."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, they're cute. Just like you." Even Hyunjin didn't know how those words just came out of his mouth, it basically just did.

They stayed on their position, with Hyunjin still hugging Seungmin and the latter still petting the puppies. Suddenly, the puppies walked away. Seungmin realized they were walking their way to their mother making him stare at them in awe.

And yet, they were still on the same position, until finally, Seungmin decided to speak, "Cuddle me to sleep."

"What?"

"If you want to make it up to me then cuddle me to sleep."

A smile curved into Hyunjin's lips, "Gladly."

* * * * *

Seungmin woke up in Hyunjin's arms, in Hyunjin's bed. They were cuddled up into each other, both comfortable in their place.

"Hyunjinnie."

"Hm?"

"Get up."

Hyunjin shook his head, refusing to let go of the latter, "No."

Seungmin sighed, taking out his phone and scrolling through his social media. "Oh, I mentioned to you yesterday, right?"

"About what?" Hyunjin questioned as he play with Seungmin's hair.

"About Jessie. I swear, she's head over heals for you. Plus, she's hot and popular. Why don't you try going on a date with her? Maybe you'll find out then if she's actually the one for you."

Hyunjin just hummed in response, tightening his grip on Seungmin's body. He continued to play with Seungmin's hair, smiling while he stare at him as the latter scroll through his social media.

Why would that even be necessary when I finally found the one for me?

* * * * *

Double update before I sleep

And yooo Felix is so gorgeous in his TOP trailer 😩💖

Lots of love! <3