Seventeen

THIRD PERSON

Beautiful.

Seungmin had always thought Hwang Hyunjin was the definition of beautiful. Even before they became close, he was already fascinated by Hyunjin's features.

In fact, he did met him before, back when they were still in kindergarten.

Seungmin has always been the clingy type of person. He just loves cuddles so much. He met this raven-haired kid when he was young, a kid who seemed to be rather introverted.

The moment he laid eyes on this raven-haired kid, he was surprised. He didn't expect such beauty existed. However, getting along with this kid was too difficult for him.

He planned on creating a friendship between the two of them. He wanted to get to know the raven-haired more. 

Until one time, he finally gathered the courage to talk to him. The raven-haired was always alone so it was easier for Seungmin to find time and talk to him. They had a little talk, and with that little talk, Seungmin knew the latter was someone who'd be able to create a wonderful connection with him. It was as if he saw a string connecting the two of them.

But before he could even create a wonderful friendship, his family had to go back to LA. He only got to know his name.

Hwang Hyunjin.

The moment he saw him again in high school, it was as if seeing a complete stranger. And the string he had seen before had already been cut.

It's not like he even remembers me.

That's what Seungmin had always thought when he saw him again. Years have passed, and only a few people actually remembers the people they've met in their childhood. Besides, Seungmin might've not been an important memory of Hyunjin's childhood.

Looking back, Seungmin thought how much of a miracle it is for them to reunite again and create the wonderful friendship they have right now. He was satisfied, because finally, he can see the string connecting the two of them again.

But there was only one problem.

He was falling.

He knew this would happen. The moment the string had started to come together again, he knew there was a big possibility he'd fall in love with him.

And now, here he is, looking at the direction of his best friend who's currently in front of the popular girl who had fallen for him, giving him a box of chocolates.

"Hyunjin, will you accept this? I personally made it for you."

"O-Oh. Thanks, I guess..." Hyunjin replied as he slowly took into his hands the box of chocolates.

Seungmin sighed as he watched the scenario, "He's fucking straight as hell." He muttered.

If Hyunjin ever gets a girlfriend... what will happen to me?

Seungmin averted his eyes to the window, looking up to the clear, blue sky.

"Tch, it's not fair."

* * * * *

"Seungmin-ah, would you want to eat these chocolates with me? It's too much, I don't think I can finish them all by myself." Hyunjin stated as the two walk their way back to their dorm.

Seungmin stopped in his track, making Hyunjin stop as well. He turned to the older and said, "You go ahead, I have somewhere to go to."

Hyunjin tilted his head in confusion, "Where?"

"Just— somewhere."

Hyunjin leaned closer to his face, "Suspicious."

Seungmin sighed, rolling his eyes, "I'm serious."

"Fine." The older said as he leaned away. "Just be safe, okay?"

Seungmin nodded, "I will."

Seungmin turned his back on Hyunjin and started to walk away in the opposite direction. Hyunjin watched the latter's figure fade away, furrowing his brows.

"Is he meeting someone or something?"

* * * * *

In the end, Hyunjin followed him. He couldn't stop the urge inside him, he was too suspicious of the younger. On the way, he kinda lost track of him, but was eventually able to catch up. 

There he stood, furrowing his brows even more as more confusion gets inside of him.

"A bar?"

As he entered inside, disco lights blinded his sight. Lots of people were dancing by the dance floor and it distracted him.

"Why is Seungmin even in this place?" He questioned to himself.

After walking around for about half an hour, he finally sees the younger. He was in the couch with some handsome-looking guy he's never seen before. The guy was offering Seungmin a drink, which Seungmin unhesitatingly accepts.

Hyunjin can feel his blood boiling by the sight. He gritted his teeth, clenching his fist as he try to control his temper.

"What the fuck?"

* * * * *

What if I tell you this book is nearing it's end 👀

Anyway I finally received the charger I ordered! So fucking finally, my mac is working again 😩✊🏻

Lots of love! <3