Five

THIRD PERSON

"Pst."

Ignored.

"Pssstt."

Still ignored.

"Hey, Hyunjin!" Seungmin whisper yelled as he threw a crampled paper on the latter to catch his attention.

Hyunjin turned to Seungmin and gave him a glare, "The fuck do you want?"

Seungmin raised his brows at Hyunjin and smirked, "I see you were too distracted~" Seungmin teased, pertaining to the direction Hyunjin was looking to earlier.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Shut the fuck up, Seungmin. Don't ruin my day."

Seungmin chuckled in return, "I need my pencil."

Hyunjin raised a brow at him, "I don't have your fucking pencil."

"I think I mistakenly put it in your pencil case last night. Can you please check?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and grabbed his pencil case from his bag, looking for the pencil Seungmin was asking for. He then brought out a metallic mechanical pencil and showed it top Seungmin with a raised brow, "This?"

"Yeah, that." Seungmin replied as he took the pencil from Hyunin's hand. "Who were you looking at anyway~"

"Mind your own business, Kim Seungmin."

"I can't. Not when you've been staring at her since class started. Man, you're whipped."

"None of your business."

"What's her name anyway? I see her during Philosophy class but that's all."

Hyunjin kept his silence for a while before answering the latter's question. "Noelle."

"Hm... she has a pretty good name, if you'd ask me."

"Yeah, now shut the fuck up and stop talking to me."

"Oh why are you getting mad~" Seungmin teased, poking the end of his pencil on Hyunjin's cheeks.

Hyunjin slapped Seungmin's hand away, "I'm trying to focus here, Seungmin."

"Oh really? Focus on what? The lesson? Or perhaps..."

"I swear if you don't shut—"

"Mr. Hwang! Mr. Kim! You've been talking there for minutes now and you've been distracting my lessons! That's detention or the both of you."

Both of them groaned in frustration. "See what you fucking did?" Hyunjin told Seungmin, annoyance present in his tone.

"Not my fault that you're so hot-tempered."

* * * * *

"You know, this is literally the first time I'm going to be in detention." Seungmin stated.

"I don't fucking care."

"You should! You caused this!"

The two continued to argue as they walk their way to detention. They've been shooting daggers at each other since they got called out in class.

As they entered the detention room, the teacher assigned raised a brow upon seeing the face of Seungmin. "Kim Seungmin?"

"That's me, sir." Seungmin responded.

"Why are you in detention? That's very unusual. Sure you haven't done something wrong, right?"

"Ah, actually..." He turned to Hyunjin and gritted his teeth, "This guy right here caused me trouble which is why I got here." Seungmin said, pointing at Hyunjin.