They're just jealous ( Part 2 )

"So tell me more about Haechan.", she said as she sat on my bed.

I sat down properly & put my back against my pillows.

"Well, it's the first time I met him in Kindergarten. My classmates doesn't really like me. I felt very... different from my class. When it was dismissal time, nobody played with me. I played on the swing & saw Haechan. He looked like he was lonely, so I went to him & asked him if he wanted to play with me on the swing! And he smiled & said a yes!", I smiled as I jumped in my bed happily.

"Must be exciting to have a new friend!", she said smiling.

"It is!", I said, jumping around.

"Okay, let's get some rest now.", she said as she gave me a goodnight kiss on my cheeks.

I smiled, lay down on my bed & slowly drifted to sleep.

°°°

I woke up because of Mother.

"Wake up now~~~", she said with her lovely tone of voice.

I smiled & gave Mother a warm hug. Mother took me to the bathroom & gave me a bath. She put on my clothes & we both went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Dad is probably already at work. He's very hardworking. Mother & I finished breakfast. We left home & went to school.

Suddenly, I saw Haechan... walking alone...

I ran up to him & said, "Haechan!"

He turned to me & smiled.

"Where's your mom?", I asked him, wondering why was he alone walking to school.

"My parents are very busy. I always walk alone to school. Don't worry! I can go by myself.", he said looking embarrassed.

I turned to Mother & she looked very worried.

"You can walk with me & Mother on the way to school!", I said to Haechan.

"Really?", he asked with eyes sparkling.

"Of course!", I pulled him with me & held my other hand to Mother.

The three of us walked to school. When we arrived, I felt everyone staring at me again.

I looked up to Mother & she kneeled down to me.

"It's okay, don't worry.", she said caressing my cheeks.

"They're just jealous that they don't have a friend like Haechan.", she whispered to my ear & we both giggled.

She gave me a goodbye kiss as Haechan & I went inside our school. They all glared at me like I was a crazy kid. I felt quite sad.

"Hey! Let's play at the swing!", Haechan said as he ran towards the swing set & started playing.

I smiled as ran to the swing & played with him.

We, suddenly, heard the bell rang: meaning our first class is about to start. We both ran inside the classroom & took our seats.

School felt much better with Haechan. He brightened my sad days. During dismissal, we played Hide n' Seek, Tag, and a lot more.

Ms. Kim talked with me about Haechan for a while & I saw Mother waiting for me. I ran towards her & hugged her.

"Is Haechan going to come with us?", she asked with curiosity.

I turn & saw him coming towards us.

"Yup!", I said happily.

Ms. Kim, again, came up to Mother & talked to her. They stepped away from us, but I didn't bother it.

I smiled at Haechan & he said, "Maybe tomorrow let's play... Simon says!"

"Okay!", I said to him.

Mother look disappointed as she walked back to me.

"Are you okay?", was all I could say.

She smiled & said, "Of course! Do you wanna stop by at the park later?"

My eyes sparkled knowing I could play with Haechan there.

"Yes!", I jumped around because I felt so happy.

I saw Haechan looking so happy. The three of us left school, about to go home. We arrived at the park. Me & Haechan ran on the green grass & run around.

I noticed Mother was just looking at us. I didn't bother, so I continued playing with Haechan.

"End of Part 2"