Thank you ( Part 10 )

We put Mother on the back seat with me & Haechan drove to the nearest hospital. He drove like a crazy man.

"Haechan, slow down! You said that you know how to drive a car! The three of us might die instead!", I said to him.

"I just forgot how, I'll get the hang of it later.", Haechan said.

After what felt like hours, we arrived at the nearest hospital.

°°°

Haechan & I waited for hours & hours for Mother.

"You should go home... It's already 1AM...", I said as I yawned.

"It's fine, your mom was like a mom to me as well. I want to wait for her.", Haechan said.

I smiled & lay my head on his shoulder. I felt so sleepy, I just had to sleep on his shoulder. A sudden bang came from the door. We quickly turned to see who it was & it was Dad.

"Dad?", I asked to be sure.

"Where's Mother?", he asked as he held both of my arms, panicking.

"They took her somewhere...", I said terrified, afraid to know what'd he do if I didn't tell him.

He sat down with us & sighed heavily. He looked so stressed out.

"Haechan & I'll just take care of Mother... How about you go home & take some rest?", I suggested.

"You'll take care of Mother?", he scoffed & underestimated us.

I felt anger boiling inside me.

"Well, we were able to bring Mother here! What'd you do?!", I said getting angry.

He just turned away from me. I felt so frustrated, so I just stormed out of the hospital & started walking back home.

I heard Haechan running towards me, chasing after me. I sighed heavily & continued running back home.

I felt his arms suddenly embracing me. I cried & he quickly turned me to face his chest. I cried & he hushed me.

"Now, my Dad's underestimating me... What should I do now..?", I said as I cried in between.

He just listened & continued to comfort me. He slowly starts walking back making me follow him. He took me in his car & started driving, more calmly this time.

It was so calm I wanted to sleep. After a few minutes, we went out of the car & went inside home.

I went to my room & flopped on my bed feeling so exhausted. I felt Haechan rubbing my back to comfort me.

I sat down like a normal person would & wiped some of my tears off. I couldn't help, but just hug Haechan.

I can tell he was shock, but he slowly hugged me back. I smiled & cried as well.

What would I be doing now without you? You're the best thing I have in life right now. What could I have been without you?

"Thank you...", I said to him.

He kept silent as he listened to me.

"Thank you for being with me... Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad. Thank you for being there when I feel alone. Thank you that you made me feel wanted. Thank you for making me have such beautiful memories. Thank you I felt how to be loved by a friend. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for everything you did to me & for me...", I cried on him.

He continued caressing me like a puppy.

"You're still the crybaby that I met in Kindergarten.", Haechan said chuckling.

I quickly broke the hug & punched him lightly. He acted all so hurt & I laughed a little as I wiped my tears away.

"I really mean it...", I said as I turned to him & smiling.

"Thank you too.", Haechan said.

"Why..?", I asked him.

What did I ever do? All I did was share my problems with him. I would just cry on him & play with him ever since Kindergarten.

"End of Part 10"