Our little secret ( Part 3 )

After playing in the park with Haechan, we got tired. Mother suggested we should go home already.

"You can go home by yourself, right?", I said to Haechan, a bit worried for him.

"Yep! I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!", he said.

We waved each other a goodbye & we parted our ways.

"You like him, don't you?", Mother asked me.

I giggled & said, "He's just a friend, Mother!"

"And dad said that he doesn't like boys!", I said.

"You won't tell dad that Haechan's my friend.., right?", I asked her & felt worried.

"It's just our secret.", she said & gave me a thumbs up, knowing it'll be safe with her.

I smiled to Mother & we got in our house. We went to my room & she helped me change my uniform to my pajama. We both went to the kitchen & made dinner together.

In the middle of cooking, I heard our doorbell ring. I was about to leave Mother, but she said that she'll just be the one to open it.

I waited for Mother to come back, but I saw Dad come home. I ran up to him & hug him. We were a perfect family.

The three of us cooked together. We had fun. Dad got burned because of the hot water that got splashed at him. Mother quickly washed his hand with cold water.

Mother was like a nurse when she took care of Dad's hand. I just laughed at him & I suddenly remembered Haechan.

He must be sad when he's home... his parents are always busy..? He must've never experienced what is like to bond with his family...

"Y/n?", I heard Mother coming up to me.

I noticed Dad wasn't around.

"I'm just sad that Haechan might be sad... He said that his parents' are always busy... I just thought that... we're having such a good time & he's at his home... feeling alone...", I frowned.

"How about.. let's make a letter for him? Let's tell him that we can invite him some other time?", Mother suggested.

I felt my heart jumping around & I cheered. Dad came & he smiled at us.

"How about let's eat dinner now? I am starving!", he said.

We went to the kitchen & Mother put our dinner on the table. We all ate together & chatted for a bit.

Mother then said, "Oh! Y/n & I will just do somthing!"

I remembered we will make a letter for Haechan.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about it!", I said as I hopped off my chair about to go to my room.

"Ehem!", Dad said wanting a kiss on the cheek before I leave.

I giggled & went up to him to give him a kiss. Afterwards, Mother & I went to my room & started to make a letter for Haechan.

°°°

"I got tired coloring our letter for Haechan!", I said as I stretched my arms & legs, & yawned.

"You should rest now, goodnight~", she said softly.

I smiled as I cuddled with my pillows until I got a comfortable position. She kissed my forehead & whispered a 'goodnight'.

I closed my eyes & slowly drifted to dreamland.

°°°

I woke up & we did our routine. Everything was amazing. We played together, ate ice cream, went to the park.

I'm so happy to have a friend like him. I wish we would be best friends until we grow up.

°°°

I was now at school & I gave Haechan the letter that Mother & I made. His eyes widen & he smiled.

He read it quietly & I was quite worried.

Maybe there wasn't enough glitter..?

He jumped around & hugged me. I smiled & slowly hugged him back. We broke the hug & I saw him kept the letter in his bag. We both went to the swing & played.

"End of Part 3"