Our first date ( Part 20 )

"So, mind as well start dating, right?", Haechan asked.

"Wait, what? REALLY?!", I asked him as I jumped around.

"I see that you already want to date me.", he said to me.

"Well...", I said as I felt a bit tempted.

I gave him a peck on the cheek & I felt my cheeks burning. I covered my cheeks & slowly looked back at Haechan.

He was just frozen right there, not moving a single muscle.

"You just kissed my cheek.", Haechan said.

"Well, yes. Yes, I did.", I said.

He hugged me & I was shocked at first. I slowly hugged him back & smiled.

"So tell me, who's dating now?", I heard Mother ask.

I quickly broke the hug & saw Mother looking at a fresh new polaroid that she took of us.

"You just have to take a picture of everything.", I asked as I walked towards her.

"I'd rather rememeber than forget.", Mother said.

"Well, some memories are worth to forget.", I said to Mother referring to the times that I got bullied.

She just rolled her eyes & looked at the picture that she took.

"Shall I take you out tonight?", Haechan asked in a gentleman's voice.

"Why, of course!", I said like a rich lady in a ball.

We both giggled & Mother suddenly walked towards me.

"I'm gonna show you the makeup world.", Mother said as she clinged on my arm & dragged me to her room.

Haechan gave me a small wave as I just smiled.

Mother started teaching me about makeup. I wasn't a quick learner, but makeup was quite easy for me. I immediately remembered all the uses of each makeup.

After a while, Haechan left to get ready for our date night. I quickly took a shower & wore a dress he bought for me one time.

I borrowed Mother's makeup & applied it, one by one, on my face. I smiled as I saw myself on my mirror. I felt like a new person.

I went to Mother's room & she saw me. She looked so shock, as if she saw the devil came. She stood up & opened her arms to me.

"You look like an angel.", she said as she hugged me.

I can heard her sobbing. I smiled & slowly hugged her back.

"You grew up so fast.", she said as she cupped my cheeks.

"Okay, I'm gonna fix your hair. And also, you can wear some of my heels.", she said to me as she pulled me to her room.

She placed me down on a seat & a mirror was right infront of me. She plugged her curler & let it heat for a while.

Afterwards, she finally started to curl my hair. She curled a few strands of my hair & put my hair on a bun. I looked so pretty. I felt like I've gotten into someone elses body.

Mother gave me earrings & I felt that she was going too much.

"Isn't it too much?", I asked Mother.

"It isn't.", Mother said as she placed the earrings on me.

"I bet Haechan also gave his fullest on his looks.", Mother said.

"What if he doesn't?", I asked Mother.

"I just know it!", Mother said.

I giggled as we heard our doorbell go off.

"Honey, could you please get it?!", Mother requested as she continued to put earrings on me.

"Mother, this is just too much.", I said to her.

"Oh gosh, it's perfect!", Mother said as she looked at my through the mirror.

I absolutely loved it; how my hair was curled, how my hair was completely perfect, how my face shined, everything.

I heard Haechan's voice near the kitchen.

"Why looking so formal?", I heard Dad asking.

Mother & I just fangirl quietly, hearing them chat.

"Oh, you didn't know?", Haechan asked.

"Know.. what?", Dad asked.

I quickly looked at myself one last time.

"Sweetie, you look amazing.", Mother said.

"I even remembered how your Dad saw me on our first date. It was priceless.", Mother said as she smile.

"End of Part 20"