Chaotic World ( Part 26 )

Days passed & I felt much more sad than ever.

°°°

We had our dinner. It was really silent.

"Did you ever remember anything about Haechan..?", I asked them.

Dad suddenly slammed the table.

"Haechan? again?! Your Mother already told you he's your imaginary friend! Now, would you please forget about him?!", Dad shouted at me.

"Y/F/N!", Mother shouted as she pulled Dad away.

I've never felt so scared in my whole life. Dad never shouted at me like that...

They talked to each other & I felt my heart breaking, my whole crushing, my life being at it's worst state.

I cried & rushed to my room. I quickly locked the door & leaned on it as if my life depends on it if it opened. I took deep breathes as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I heard my parents banging on my door. I leaned against on the door making sure they won't be able to enter.

I felt too much pain. I couldn't handle more.

"This is all your fault! You should've talked to her like a normal person & not an idiot!", Mother shouted with anger.

I've never heard my parents fight about something like this. I can hear them asking permission for them to enter, begging me.

I cried & cried, they probably heard it already.

°°°

"You know what?! We're gonna leave!", Mother said as she stood up & went to her room.

She came out with bags & quickly pulled me out of the house. Mother pushed all of our bags in the car & also me.

"Would you stop being so dramatic?!", Dad said as he came out of the house.

"Would you stop treating your daughter like this?! You know that she's having a hard time! You know that she just found out about it & I can't handle your attitude!", Mother said with anger.

Mother was never this angry my whole time.

They continued arguing. I cried & ruffled my hair. I feel the pain all over me. I wanted to leave this world. I want some peace. I felt so sad, scared, & chaotic.

Everything felt so wrong. Everything was just hurting me. Everything went wrong. Nothing felt perfect at all.

Mother came & slammed the door close & started driving away. I saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped it away with some tissue as she continued to drive.

°°°

"We're gonna be fine.", Mother said as she sat with me on the bed.

Mother and I stayed in a hotel for a week.

"I'm gonna buy a new house for us, okay? Don't worry...", she said as she hugged me tightly.

She whispered words like, 'We're gonna be okay' & other more.

I sighed & felt calm for once.

°°°

Mother worked 24/7, trying to earn as much money as she can. She would come home looking so sick.

I tried to do my best to not spend any money, like telling her I wasn't hungry. I would just curl into a ball & wait for her to get home.

The next few days were exactly like that until Mother came home. She looked so exhausted & tired.

"Mother, you should rest for atleast a day.", I said as I took her bag off her.

"It's.. okay...", Mother said as she became unconscious.

"Mother? Mother!", I said trying to wake her up.

I quickly called the ambulance & they took her to the hospital. I followed them & the nurses, once again, stopped me.

I sat on the waiting area & cried. I already lost hope at this point. I sighed remembering Haechan was with me before.

I waited for hours & hours. A doctor came out of the room & walked towards me.

"Are you a family member of Ms. Na?", he asked.

"Yes, what happened?", I quickly asked.

"She passed away... I'm sorry.", the doctor said.

I knew it...

I lost my words & left the hospital.

"End of Part 26"