three

A/N - same day as last ep so same outfit :)

JO STARED AT the motel with a raised eyebrow as their boat pulled up to the shore

JO STARED AT the motel with a raised eyebrow as their boat pulled up to the shore. It without a doubt looked like a crack house, especially after the number Agatha did on it. Somehow though, she doubted it looked any better before the storm.

"Damn, I thought the chateau looked bad," Jo mused.

"This place is a shit show," John B agreed.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie chorused.

"You decide," Jo chuckled.

"Doesn't look like the type of place someone with a Grady White would stay," John B noted.

"No, it looks like the place someone who stole a Grady white would get murdered," Jo laughed.

She jumped out of the boat and helped JJ pull it up to the dock. John B jumped after them and the trio headed towards the motel.

"Hey," Pope called for John B. "Don't let them do anything stupid." He pointed towards Jo and JJ who were a few feet ahead of John B, and the boy chuckled.

"I'm not making any promises," he shrugged.

"Yeah, I know," Pope sighed.

"Come on!" Jo called excitedly.

JJ grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs of the motel with John B close behind them.

"Just be so careful, John," JJ mocked as they searched for the right room. He jumped on the boy and squeezed his shoulders.

"God, you're so weird," John B complained.

"What was that about?" JJ queried.

"I dunno, maybe she wants us to be safe," Jo deadpanned sarcastically.

"Ever since she heard you're being threatened with exile she's been like, just be so careful, John B! Just give me that John D already!" JJ laughed sad he continued to squeeze his friend's shoulders and mock Kie in a high pitched voice.

"Ew," Jo commented.

"When are you gonna swoop on that, man?" JJ continued over Jo's disgusted dialogue.

"Dude, you know the rule, no Pogue on Pogue macking," John B shrugged. "But uh, while we're on the topic, you wanna talk about you and my sister?"

Jo's eyes widened and her cheeks automatically began to flush. "Dude!" She cried, smacking the back of her brother's head.

"What're you talking about?" JJ laughed.

"You think I don't see the way you two look at each other?" John B challenged. "The way you're always together, holding hands, cuddling?"