SAD DINNER CLUB

First Person

Episode: Abomination
Chapter 9

"Hey! Hey? Wh-what do you think you're doing? All I needed was a starter!" Stiles yells at the guy working on his jeep

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced here." The trucker replies.

"Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?" Stiles says suspiciously.

"It's probably gonna run you around like twelve-hundred in parts and labor." The guy shrugs.

"Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter!" Stiles exclaims.

I have no idea what he's even talking about.

"And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is." Stiles sighs.

"Do you know what a 'limited slip differential' is?" The guy says in a condescending tone.

God he's a douche.

"No..." Stiles tells him.

The guy scoffs. "Yeah, it's coming on more like fifteen-hundred."

"Okay, just finish." Stiles mutters.

"We'll be back here, seething with impotent rage!" Stiles sighs.

I reach for the door handle and there's this gross sticky goo on it.

"Ew." I pull back.

Before I can stop Stiles from touching it he grabs the handle.

"Oh. Nice. It's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running, here!" He yells to the guy who can't hear him over the tools he's using.

"Figures." Stiles says looking at a picture of the guy from high school. He was a lacrosse player.

Stiles pulls out his phone to text Scott while I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his torso.

Suddenly I start to lose feeling in my body. I pull back and fall to the floor.

"Cassie. What's—" he stops his phone falling out of his hand.

He falls to the floor as well.

We look over through the door to see this lizard creature lurking around. It cuts the guy on the back of the neck.