HALLUCINATIONS

First Person

Episode: Party Guessed
Chapter 26

We watch Jackson walk away from Lydia after she hands him a cup of punch

"You feeling okay?" Stiles asks Scott as he stares off into space.

"It's not the moon-- it's different." Scott tells us.

Scott walks away after a few minutes leaving me and Stiles.

"Jesus. Lydia's lunch is really strong." I tell Stiles.

I've had three cups and I feel drunk.

"You want me to get you some water." He asks me.

I nod. "Please. Hurry back though." I then pull him into a kiss.

We don't usually like PDA but right now we are both too drunk to care.

He pulls back is breathless. "Stay right here. I'll be back and we can finish that."

He walks off and I stand there alone.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a blonde head of hair. I turn and don't recognize this person at all.

She's older. Like out of high school old. Maybe thirties or forties.

"Hey." She points at me.

"Who are you?" I ask her.

She looks kinda familiar.

"Who am I? What am I?" She says angrily.

I step back slightly.

"I'm your mother." She tells me.

"What?" I whisper.

"Yeah. That's right. It's not like you would know though. You killed me." She spits at me.

"No no I no." I shake my head tears coming down my face.

I see tears in her eyes too.

"Yeah you. You killed me. If it wasn't for you I would still be alive and happy with your father. He never loved you. I would never have loved you. Who would?" She tells me as she laughs.

"He did. He loved me. He loved me. My dad loved me." I cry out dazed.

"Cass?" I hear from somewhere around me.

"Cass?" This time it's louder and right in front of me.

I finally snap out of my daze and instead of the ghost of my mother in front of me I see Scott.

"Hey. It's okay. It's okay. Come here." He says pulling me into his arms.

I hug him back and cry into his shoulder.

"Here drink this." He hands me a bottle of water.

"Where's Stiles?" I ask him.

"I don't know. Let's go look." He places his arm on my shoulder and guides me away.

We find Stiles leaning against the wall completely out of it.

"Stiles, look at me." I tell him.

"Drink the water, Stiles. Drink it. Something's happening, and I need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles!" Scott hands him the bottle.

"What do you think you're doing? You wanna sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it." Some random girl appears.

"You can do better?" Scott asks her.

She scoff. "I can do best, boy!"

She then dunks his head into the small pool of water next to him.

"Woo! How do you feel?" She asks as she brings him back up.

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl..." He tells her.

She shrugs. "He's sober."

"Hey, we can't find her." I tell Scott.

Lydia disappeared awhile ago and no one has seen her. Who leaves there own party.

"And dude? Anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out." Stiles sighs.

"...I can see that." Scott says looking at everyone around acting weird.

"What the hell do we do?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know, but we gotta—" Scott starts but gets cut off by screaming.

"I can't swim!" We look over to see a bunch of guys carrying Matt over to the pool.

"No, no, no, no, stop, guys! I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't-I can't—" He screams panicking before they throw him in.

He's only in there for a few seconds before Jackson pulls him out.

"...What are you looking at?" Matt yells at everyone.

"The cops are here! Party's over!" Someone yells.

We all go to leave and in the middle of the road is a soaking wet Matt glaring at us.

That's not the worst part though.

The Kanima is wrapped around his legs.

Matt is the Kanima master.

And now he's mad.

And we made him mad.

Really short. I think this is the shortest chapter I have written. I hope that my hallucination for Cass was original. I don't want it to be too close to Stiles'. I like it and I hope you do as well. Next episode guys oh my. I'm so excited this is the one I've been so excited to write. I can't wait. But I guess you'll have too lol. See you then lovelies.

*Edited