NO ONE IS NORMAL

First Person

Episode: Battlefield
Chapter 32

"You know it's gonna be great having you live here

"You know it's gonna be great having you live here. I mean think about it. We can borrow each others cloths and shoes. Do each others hair and nails. It's gonna be so much fun." Lydia tells me as we sit in her room.

I got here a few hours ago. There are a few bags of stuff in my new room full of clothes and makeup.

They said that I should be the one to pack up anything else before selling the house.

I haven't been to my house since before my dad died.

Anytime I needed something from there I would send someone else. It was too hard to be there knowing my dad wouldn't ever be there with me.

"Yeah. It will be great to know I have somewhere to be permanently." I tell her smiling.

"Have you heard from Allison?" I ask Lydia.

She frowns. "No. I don't think anyone has."

I nod in understanding.

"We should get going. I have an appointment with the guidance counsellor." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.

She scoffs. "Have fun. She's a joy."

I roll my eyes and laugh as we head out the door.

Third Person

Sitting in the guidance counsellors office is Stiles.

He was told that it would be good for him to talk about what happened at the police station.

He had been reluctant at first but he's needs to talk to someone.

There's some things that he has to say that he can't tell Cass.

He doesn't know how to say it to her.

"You know, when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called 'voluntary apnea.' It's, like, no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. But then, when you finally do let it in... that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's-it's actually kind of peaceful." Stiles tells Ms. Morrell.

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" She asks the boy.

"I don't feel sorry for him." Stiles tells the older woman.