KANIMA EXPERIMENTS

First Person

Episode: Venomous
Chapter 14

After my small freak out last night I was little quiet when I woke up today

I stayed up in Stiles' room and got ready for school as he went to talk to his dad downstairs.

Just as I finished putting on my shoes he burst through the door.

"I got bad news." That's all he said then he raced to go get dressed in the bathroom.

On they way to school Stiles told me what happened. Jackson retracted his statement about Mr. Lahey hitting Isaac. Now Isaac isn't a suspect in his dads murder.

That's right you heard me correctly Mr. Lahey hit his own son. I don't believe that Jackson made it all up. I believe that it happened.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles tells Scott as we walk into class and sit at the back.

"...I think I already know." He says.

Werewolf hearing.

"All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles tells him about the research he did this morning.

"That thing was not a jaguar..." Scott says.

"Yeah, and we're not exactly murderers." I say.

Scott sighs. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead."

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship.'" Stiles tells him offended.

"Hey, Cassie, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima?" Jackson says from beside me and behind the boys.

We all turn to him shocked.

Before we can question him Coach starts talking.

"All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" He tells us.

How could you not pass an exam that you wrote?

Coach confuses me sometimes. And worries me.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" He asks looking around.

Definitely not me.

"Come on, let's go, buddy." He says as a few people go up to answer one of them being Lydia.