STILES' FIRST GAME

First Person

Episode: Battlefield
Chapter 34

"So how was counseling?" Lydia asks walking up to me at the end of the day

We haven't had anytime to catch since I saw her this morning.

"It was actually really good. I'm gonna start going twice a week. I think it's gonna be good for me." I tell her.

"Well that's good. You do know that the year is almost over though." She says as we walk to her car.

"Yeah but there's still like a month and a half left. I'm gonna keep going next year too if I need to." I say getting in her car.

She smiles at me. "So are you coming back home with me or am I dropping you off at Stiles'?" She asks.

"I'm gonna go with you. Stiles is gonna get ready and head back here for the game." I say.

"Everything between you two is okay right?" She asks.

I nod. "Yeah of course. We're okay."

"Good. If you two broke up I would have to console you and kill him at the same time." She smiles.

"It's good to know I have you on my side." I say.

"Of course." She reaches over and grabs my hand.

We get to her house and hang out in her room for a few hours before heading to the game.

Third Person

In the locker room the team is getting ready for the big game.

"You okay, dude?" Danny says walking up to his best friend Jackson

He's been off lately and Danny has noticed.

"I'm perfect." Jackson tells him irritated.

Danny chuckles at him. "Well, we all know that... But, are you okay? You didn't answer my texts all week. I'm starting to get worried about you."

Jackson doesn't answer him.

"Jackson..." Danny says.

Jackson is staring off at nothing.

"Jackson!" Danny yells at him.

"Stay in the goal tonight, Danny. Do not come out. And, if you see me coming towards you?" Jackson looks at his friend.

He sighs. "Run the other way as fast as you can."

Then the Coach walks out of his office with a megaphone.

"'Good morning! In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world... and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.'" He says dramatically.