GONE

First Person

Episode: Abomination
Chapter 10

Episode: Abomination Chapter 10

"Gone what do you mean gone." I ask.

"Maybe we should talk in the other room. More private." He tells me glancing at the Argent family behind me.

"No no just tell me what happened. What's wrong with my dad." I say with worry and angry.

He sighs. "About two hours ago he was driven off the road. He uh he didn't make it I'm sorry." He tells me.

"No no that's not no he's okay please tell me he's okay." I start to sob.

"I'm sorry." He tells me. He pulls me into a hug and I cry into his shirt.

"It's gonna be okay." He whispers to me.

I pull back still crying.

"What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna go? I have no one else." I say starting to hyperventilate.

"You can stay here." I here Mr. Argent say behind me.

I turn and see them all with sad looks on their faces Allison shedding a few tears of her own.

"For as long as you need." Mrs. Argent adds.

I nod but can't seem to form any words.

Allison gets up and hugs me tight. I hold onto her like she's my lifeline.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." She tells me.

She brings me to her room and I sit on her bed.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say." She tells me.

I sit there my mouth open in shock. Small breaths coming out. Tears still coming out of my eyes.

"I—" my voice cracks.

"It's okay. You don't have to talk." She tells me.

"Um do you want me to call Stiles?" She asks.

I nod.

She grabs her phone and calls him.

Allison: Hey um you need to come over.
Allison: It's Cassidy.
Allison: She's uh um she'll tell you just come.
Allison: That's fine.

She hangs up.

"He'll be here. Scott's with him but I'm sure my dad won't care cause it's for you." She tells me.

I just nod.

It's quiet until they get there.

There's a knock on the door and her grandfather walks in.

"You have some visitors." He tells us sadly.

The boys walk in and immediately come to my sides as they see me crying.

"My dad—" I start to say.

"We know it's okay." Scott cuts me off rubbing my back.

"My dad was downstairs he told us." Stiles tells me.

"I don't know what to do. My dad he was everything I had. I have no other real family." I say crying again.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay. We're gonna figure this out." Stiles pulls me into his arms.

Scott moves closer and wraps his arms around me.

"We're here." He tells me.

"I want to have the funeral right away." I tell them after a few minutes.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks kneeling in front of me.

I nod. "I don't want to wait. I just want to do it and I just want a few people there. I don't want it to be a big thing. Just keep it close." I tell them.

They all nod.

"We'll help you." They tell me.

We sit in silence and I start to fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning curled up in Stiles' arms still. Scott is at the bottom of the bed and Allison is on my other side.

"Hey. Morning." Stiles tells me.

I force a smile.

"Um last night we talked after you fell asleep and we're all gonna stay home and help do the funeral planning." He tells me.

"You don't have to. It's not your job." I tell him.

"We want to help. This isn't something you should do on your own." He says.

"My dad told me that the guy the killed your dad he's dead. He crashed into a tree and he uh didn't make it." Stiles says.

Of course he didn't. Of course he doesn't get to pay for what he did.

He pulls me into him and we just lay there until the other two wake up.

We go downstairs and eat the breakfast Mrs. Argent made.

"I just want you to know that we'll be here for you. Anything you need just ask." Mrs. Argent tells me.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

After breakfast I check my phone to see I have tons of messages.

Lydia: I'm so sorry sweetheart. Your dad was an amazing man and he didn't deserve that. I'm here for you. Love you <3

Jackson: I heard about your dad. I'm really sorry.

Danny: Sorry for your loss. I love you.

There were a few more but I had to stop because I was crying again.

"So um I think we should start with who you want there." Allison tells me.

I nod. "Um well obviously you guys and your families. Lydia and her mom, Jackson and his parents. Danny. Coach should be there too my dad and him were best friends growing up. A few people he worked with." I tell them.

"Okay. Um is there any family that you know of that should be there." Scott asks me.

"No. My dad was an only child and his parents died a few years ago. My moms whole side of the family stopped talking to him after my mom died." I tell them sadly.

"Okay. Well how about we go back to your place and pick out some pictures to use." Stiles tells me.

I nod.

The whole day was spent planning my fathers funeral.

Something I thought I wouldn't have to do for years.

Why him? That's all I want to know.

Wow. Emotional. Next chapter is the funeral so if you think this is sad just wait. Oh I have some plans.

*Edited