ROALLY KICKED ASSES

First Person

Episode: Party Guessed
Chapter 25

Next morning Stiles drops me off at Allison's promising he'll be at Lydia's later

"Hey." I say walking into Allison's room.

"Hey yourself. Where'd you go last night?" She asks me.

"Stiles wanted me to stay over." I tell her.

She smirks at me. "Oh Stiles. Yes and did anything happen."

"No. We talked and that was it. We actually talked about the other night." I tell her.

I tell her everything might as well tell her about this too.

"Oh so you talked about almost having sex, but you didn't have sex." She laughs.

Before I can say anything Lydia walks in holding like ten bags from Macy's.

"Clear your schedules-- this could take a while." She tells us.

"...How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks her.

"It's my birthday!" Lydia exclaims.

"And on Lydia's birthday she does whatever she wants." I say.

Lydia smirks at me. "Exactly. I'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, mmm... after-hours casual?"

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites..." Allison says hesitantly.

Lydia gets tense. "It's the biggest party of the year, Allison-- everyone knows."

"We were just wondering if maybe this year, things, you know... might be different...?" I tell her calmly.

"Why would anything be different?" Lydia asks.

Allison gives her an awkward look. "Just 'cause things have been off lately... Things, and people... Like Jackson."

"Why do you care about Jackson?" Lydia almost snaps.

"Do you know if he's coming tonight?" I ask her.

"Everyone's coming." She says with fake happiness.

Lydia holds up a dress. "This one's American Rag. Mmm, I love it-- for me, not you."

"This one's Material Girl. It's for you." She hands Allison a dress.

"Mrs. Argent, what do you think of this one?" Lydia looks to Allison's mom who's standing at the door.

"Oh, it's lovely..." She says although she looks distracted.

"Allison, uh, can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us?" She asks her.

"Um, can we do it later?" Allison says not really paying attention to her mom.