𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

for the first time being their friends, edye had never seen ray and fuckshit not interact when they were in the same room

for the first time being their friends, edye had never seen ray and fuckshit not interact when they were in the same room. they were pretty good at acting like nothing was wrong but edye wasn't dumb most of the time and this time she knew it was all her fault.

her plan was to talk to ray privately so when he got up to refill his cup in aramis' kitchen, she took that opportunity to talk things out with him. oddly they seemed to have lots of talks in this kitchen for some reason.

"hi.." edye stepped in, announcing her presence to him. "i heard what happened yesterday." she spoke as she sat down at the table.

"yeah it's over and done," ray sighed before realizing this was a chance for him and edye to talk things out. they hadn't done that recently and he knew it was needed. "i guess i kinda don't know what to do when one girl i care for doesn't like the other girl i care for who i'm also catching feelings for."

"look, i'm willing to be chill. friends? it'll take some time. so i won't make anymore promises but i hear you, ray."

ray nodded, sitting down at the table as well. "you come first, edye, don't forget that. you've always meant a lot to me. and if you think she's not right for me then time will tell that. in the meantime, i'm grown so let me figure it out myself cause i genuinely like her."

"yeah, i got it. i just care about us, you know?" she replied, folding her hands on the table.

"me too. we straight tho?" ray questioned to make sure they were on the same page. he missed edye and never wanted her to be in competition with wynter cause it wasn't even like that.

"maybe." edye shrugged, with a smirk on her lips as if she had second thoughts.

ray nodded his head as if he'd remember that later on. "oh? if not i guess i'll just have to fight your boyfriend."

"no.. wait that's not funny." edye quickly shook her head, frowning at ray.

"i'm kidding i'm kidding." he laughed at her reaction before ruffling her hair playfully.

edye swatted his hand away before pointing a finger at him. "don't touch him."

"you stupid. anyways, you chilling with us this friday, though?" ray asked as they both stood up from the table ready to head back with the others.

"i mean sure, you know i'm down for whatever with you guys." she shrugged, knowing she never passed up an opportunity to do something with them.

"wynter will be there." ray said matter of factly like it was the factor that will change edye's mind.

edye nodded, not making a big deal out of it. she'd be chill like she told him she would be. she had no reason to let ray down anymore. "okay."

he raised an eyebrow, half not buying it and half surprised. "okay?"

"yes okay, ray damn!" she huffed that he wasn't taking her seriously. if not, they would've had this talk for nothing.

ray laughed, grabbing edye and tossing her over his shoulder. "better watch yo mouth. i'm tired of it."

"bro! put me the hell down." edye groaned as he walked around somewhere. she couldn't tell being upside down.

"bet" ray answered, throwing her on the couch while all the guys just gave confused laughs.

she laid there tirelessly, blowing her hair out of her face for a few seconds. "i needa blunt."

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

THATSONME JUST POSTED A PHOTO.

thatsonme edye in her natural habitat iykyk*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

*** LIKES | *** COMMENTS

rubensk8s she fuckin stole my blunt

ed.edd.andedye hoe stfu
i did not

ifuckshitup what shorty number tho

thatsonme get tf

inthefourthgrade weakkkkk

wynterszn edye's such a mood

ifuckshitup facts

sunburnnotstevie stop exposing
my sister thx

ed.edd.andedye it's okay lil bro
i'll get him back

thatsonme yo don't even try it

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
i'm not too sure where all the attention comes from for this book but thank you so much! this is a book i enjoy writing and having people that like & support means a lot and i genuinely mean that. i see the votes, comments, reading lists so thank you.🦋🤍

also nakel smith aka ray has been speaking out about the truth within in the skate community !! nothing but facts from my king