Jotaro x Reader

It's only been two weeks since I joined the Starduscrusaders, but it almost feels like family, espacially Kakyoin, with his sweet an polite manner.

We've just had a hell of a fight with an enemy stand user and are now on our way to the hotel Mr. Joestar picked out for us.

Six of us now walk through the streets of Egypt, Mr Joestar ahead, followed by Polnareff and Avdol, behind them me and Kakyoin, and Jotaro is the rear light.
On thehorizon I can already see the sun setting and look forward to a warm bed, the fight had cost me a lot of energy.
Suddenly I felt a chill running down my back. Reflective I look back, but only see Jotaro who quickly looks away and pulls his hat in the face.
"Yare yare daze..."
Uncertain I smile at him and he looks right into my eyes with his piercing blue eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N), everything okay ?"
Suddenly I was torn from the strange situation by a voice next to me.
"I justwanted to ask if you hurt yourself earlier in the fight", Kakyoin looked at me with a worried expression.
I blushed at his words.
"It's allright, I just thought someone was watching me", I said, glancing back at Jotaro.
"Another enemy stand user ?!", Kayoin sounded even more concerned now.
"No, I don't think so, I've been bothering myself with this. Don't worry about it."
He took my hand in his.
"You can tell me if you're worried".
"It's nothing, believe me".

"Finally we are there, I think I would have died if I had gone one step further", Polnareff complained.
You're really slowing down, just look at Mr. Joestar, he's still fit even though he's that old, Avdol responded.
Im not that old , Mr. Joestar said, a bit offendet about his words. I shook my head and entered the luxurious-looking hotel followed by Kakyoin and Jotaro. When it came to who sleeps with whom in a room, Avdol and Mr. Joestar decided to share a room again and
Kakyoin then remarked that he and Jotaro could share a room too, like the last time.

When Polnareff gave me a lewd look and blew me a kiss, Jotaro practically demanded that he be theone I would share a room with. Everyone, including me, looked at him shocked.
But he replied nothing and set off into the room that we would then probably share.
For him, the matter was settled.
"Then I'll go, too, I'm pretty tired", I said, still surprised by Jotaro's sudden emotional outburst.
Wait, I'll take you to your room, said Kakyoin, and we left the others.

When we arrivedat the door, I was about to enter the room when Kakyoin held me back on my wrist.
"Next time I'd like to share a room with you, he whispered in ear. May I?"
He put a strand of hair behind my ear and then gently put his lips on mine.
What I felt inside of me was indescribable, like a hundret of butterflies in my stomach.
Much too soon he broke away from me again.
"See you tomorrow, (Y/N).
Grinning and red like a tomato, I entered the room.

When I closed the door behind me, my good mood immediately disappeared when I saw Jotaro sitting on the bed, piercing me with his gaze.
"Why are you so red and grinning like an idiot?",he asked me while he continued eye contact.
When I didn't answer him, he stood up and came up to me, which made me take a step back until I stood with my back to the door.
"Didn't they teach you that it's rude not to answer ?", he growled and came another step towards me.

"I know what he did, I heard it, he said with an angry voice.
"I don't know that's any of your business",I returned in a trembling voice.
Are you afraid of me? You don't have to be afraid, if you behave, I won't hurt you, so be good and answer a question, he grumbled and stroked my face with one hand, which made me shrink back to his displeasure.

"So tell me you love him?"
"I don't. . . I don't know..."
"Don't fucking lie to me !", he yelled and pressed me harder against the door with his arms. "You're hurting me", I whimpered.
"I told you I'm not gonna hurt you when you behave, so shut the fuck up".
I felt a tear running down my cheek. Jotaro loosened his grip and wiped my tear from the cheek.
"Even when you cry, you'rebeautiful. I just want what's best for you. I love you, and I will protect you fromeverything". "You're crazy", I cried.
"I couldn't love anyone like you, Kakyoin is gentle and kind, and you're just brutal and mean", I said and regretted my words in the same breath. Jotaro's eyes darkened and he growled in a low voice: "So you love him afterall, don't you?"
I shook my head, unable to speak.
"I told you not to lie, now, I'm afraid I have to punish you, my dear".
"Please, Jotaro. . ."
"You would learn to love me"
He grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the bed and pushing me on it.
"Let this be a lesson to you that you'll never lie to me again."
________________________________________

This is the first time I've written something like this, it's not as good as I wanted it to be and it's a bit long, but I'm trying to improve...

~Zoey 🦋