Jonathan x reader 🍋

Quietly I sneaked through the Joestar estate, trying not to give a single sound of me.
My fiancé Jonathan had already gone to sleep and no one else was here that moment to notice me.
That was the perfect opportunity for my escape attempt.

Slowly I felt through the dark corridor until I had arrived at the stairs to the ground floor.
From here, my path to freedom, away from my overprotective fiancé, was close enough to touch and a sigh almost escaped me.

I had to pull myself together.
On toes I sneaked down the stairs, trying to skip the creaking steps.
Just as I walked past the entrance hall, Jonathan’s loud voice behind me made me squeeze.
Slowly I turned around to him.

“What are you doing there, it’s in the middle of the night”, he said in a quiet, gentle voice, his gaze said that he knew exactly what I was going to do.
I had been unhappy with the arranged marriage from the beginning, and Jonathan knew that. However, that was not the reason for my escape.
The real reason was his behaviour.

Jonathan hated it when I talked to other men or when they even looked at me. Besides, for my own safety I was not allowed to leave the estate without him. He was incredibly paranoid that I would leave him and with this behavior he had made me do just that.

Slowly Jonathan came down the stairs to me.
As he stood in front of me, for a moment, something like pain was reflected in his eyes.
Then he pulled me with his strong arms to his chest and hugged me.
"I love you, you would never leave me, would you?", he whispered into my ear. I didn’t answer that question because he knew the truth anyway and I didn’t want to lie to him.

Gently, he’s taking me a little away from himself.
"Actually, I don’t want to punish you, but I can’t risk you trying something like that again".
He looked down at me with an unfortunate glance and stroked my  hair with his large hand.
"I just couldn't bear the thought of hurting you.
What am I going to do with you?", he whispered quietly.

"Maybe I should give you a reason to stay instead", he said thoughtfully and pulled me back into his muscular arms to kiss me incredibly gently and passionately.

At first I was frozen, Jonathan had never dared to kiss me before, but after a few seconds I tried to free myself from his strong grip, unsuccessfully. "Don’t fight back", he murmured between further kisses.

Suddenly he lifted me up into his arm only to carry me up the stairs into our bedroom in the bride style.
Once there, he put me on the four-poster bed just to bend right over me and attack my neck with kisses.
I felt the stomach turning by touches, which I admit I liked more than I wanted.
In between more and more intense kisses Jonathan got rid of both his pants and his T-shirts and also stripped my dress over my body.

While he planted kisses on my now uncovered body, I slowly felt his erection pressing against me.
He also noticed this, because he detached himself from me for a short moment, only to position himself directly above me, ready to penetrate me.
"Don't worry, I already told you that I don't want to hurt you", he whispered in my ear.

Then he entered me, I clawed my hands into his back, and he suppressed my burgeoning cries with a soft kiss.
He left me enough time to get used to him before he started to move, slowly and passionately.
It hurt terribly, but after a while I was able to block out the pain to such an extent that I could enjoy it.

After some time, his impacts became more irregular and less gentle.
And I realized that he and I were on the verge of climax.
He increased the pace once more and after a few further bumps I felt how he came into me, as I did shortly afterwards.
He pulled me into his arms and kissed me one last time before we both fell asleep exhausted.

_________________________________________

Admittedly, this chapter is much too soft for me and I like it a little more aggressive, if you understand what I mean, but it wouldn’t have suited Jonathan so well

~Zoey 🦋