Giorno x reader

I stood trembling on the bridge, a cold gust of wind swept over me and let my hair dance in the wind.
The cold was like a piercing pain on my cheeks covered with tears.
I stared into the almost fifteen-metre-deep abyss in front of me, where a raging river was to be seen.
No normal person would survive a fall from this height.

At the thought of my plan, more tears ran down my face and a desperate sob escaped my throat and broke through the silence of the night.
I didn't want to die.
But he had taken everything away from me and I would rather put an end to my own life than live a life of unfreedom under him.
When you've lost everything, your life suddenly isn't as valuable as you thought it would be.

I wiped my teary face and looked up at the sky where the stars were shining brightly.
I was not really religious, but in my head I was asking God for forgiveness for the sin I was about to commit.

I climbed over the railing and smiled at the thought of soon being reunited with my family.
With a last glance at the night sky I let go and let myself fall into the abyss.

I was getting mentally ready for the impact when I suddenly felt something wrap around my body and pulled me up.
When I looked up, I noticed that a part of the railing had turned into tendrils, which saved me from falling. There was only one who had the ability to give life to objects and when I was pulled up by the vines, I looked into his face, which was all too familiar to me.

Giorno Giovanna.

So he stood before me, with his angelic face that deceived about his true nature.
The face I had once fallen in love with, the face that had taken everything away from me.
Getting involved with him had been the biggest mistake of my life.

Panicked, I tried to get up with my trembling legs and somehow run away from him, even though I knew I had no chance.

So he stood before me, with his angelic face that deceived me about his true nature.
The face I had once fallen in love with, the face that had taken everything away from me.
Getting involved with him had been the biggest mistake of my life.
Panicked, I tried to get up with my trembling legs and somehow run away from him, even though I knew I had no chance.

"So I finally found you, (Y/N).
You know, I was pretty disappointed in you when you just ran away and now I see you want to put an end to your pathetic life.
I see you need me, without me you are nobody, you should rather be grateful to me than run away.
What am I going to do with you now?", he said in a cold voice.

"Grateful? To you ?
You killed my brother and my father, the only family I had left", I yelled at him.

"I see you're still so stubborn, but that's what I love about you", he smiled
"And it seems like you haven't completely lost the will to live.
But you need to understand, that I had no other choice, they were bad people, they sold drugs and had a bad influence on you. Besides, I'm your family now".

Against my will I let my trembling body be pulled by him into his arms.
"If you behave yourself from now on, I forgive you for running away, okay?", he whispered in my ear.

"You want to forgive me?", I laughed in disbelief.
"I did nothing wrong, it is you who has gone mad and behaved wrong.
I hate you Giorno, from the bottom of my heart", I spat the words right in his face.

His face reflected pure anger and I knew that those words had gone too far.
"If you don't want to hear, you have to feel", Giorno growled and I felt that after a dull blow to the back of my head I lost consciousnes.
The last thing I noticed was Giorno putting his lips on mine.

"I'll make sure you never run away from me again, even if I have to lock you up for the rest of your life"

_________________________________________

Wow, this has now become much darker than I thought and I hope the beginning is not too depressive.

~Zoey 🦋