Jotaro x reader Part 2 🍋

"Let this be a lesson to you that you'll never lie to me again."
________________________________________

I lay helpless on the bed, Jotaro had placed his arms next to my head, his knee was between my legs, so that I could not escape. He looked down on me with lust.
"You're all mine little girl", he growled, stroking my cheek.
Jotaro leaning down to seal his lips with mine.
Panicked, I tried to push him away from me.
"Yare yare daze, you stupid brat", he said annoyed and called out Star Platinum who pressed my hands back on the bed.
A choked scream escaped my throat.
"You should stop fighting back, that just makes it unnecessarily difficult for us dear, you know", he whispered in my ear.

He started to kiss me passionately and began to nibble on my lower lip, which elicited a slight gasp.
Jotaro took this opportunity to put his tongue in me and explore all areas of my inner mouth.
I gasped for air when he finally let go of me.

"Doesn't that feel great, (Y/N)?", he said with an evilish smile.
I nodded out of fear of his reaction.
He got up to get rid of his shirt and pants, Star Platinum let go of my arms and disappeared.
Through the thin fabric of his boxers you could already see his big erection.
I had to swallow and looked away ashamed.
When Jotaro saw my reaction, he had to laugh for a moment.
He came very close to me and whispered in my ear: "You're so sweet and innocent, my dear, but I want you to do me a favor now, okay?"

"Get up and come to me", command Jotaro, and I did as I was told, fearing he might get angry.
I hesitantly I get up from the bed and walked towards Jotaro.
"Now on your knees", he ordered and again I obeyed.
"Such a good girl, he purred and stroked my head".

Quickly he got rid of his remaining clothes and his cock jumped straight towards me.
"Now use your mouth".
"I don't know how, I've never done anything like that".
He looked at me with a stern gaze he wouldn't let that go as an excuse and I hesitantly took his cock in my hand and put my mouth around his tip, which made him moan.

"Go on", he moaned.
Slowly I let my mouth slide up and down, but Jotaro seemed to lose patience and wanted more.
He rudely grabbed my hair and started pushing hard and needy into my mouth, which made me slightly gag.
The whole thing seemed to satisfy him very much and his groaning became louder and more irregular.

Shortly afterwards he came into my mouthwith a satisfied groan. Now be a good boyand swallow it, he stroked me over thehead. I resisted the urge to spit out his cum and did as I was told.

For me you still have a bit much clothes on(Y/N), I want you to take them off for me, he purred.
"Jotaro, please don't-"
"I will not ask you twice", he said in a voice that would not tolerate any protests.
"And stop resisting me all the time, or do you want me to punish you harder?".

I swallowed and shook my head. Slowly I started to take off my T-shirt and my trousers until I was standing in front of him only in my underwear.
"And now the rest".
Uncertain, I also pulled out the last protection from his lustful gazes.
Ashamed, I tried to cover as much of my body with my hands as possible. "Why are you hiding youreslf?
You're gorgeous", said Jotaro and came slowly towards me.

Violently he removed his hand from my breasts and slowly began to knead them with his left hand. His other hand wandered down my body until it reached my clit.
Slowly Jotaro let his fingers slide into me and started pumping.
Overwhelmed by the feeling, I tried to suppress a moan.

While he began to kiss me harshly, he pushed us both towards the bed and again, I lay helplessly under him.
When he kissed me again I felt something hard at my entrance. I had to wheeze.
"Now I want you to tell me that you want me and that you love me. That you need me, he whispered in my ear.
I l-love you Jotaro please...I want you", I said in a trembling voice.

"I will fuck the thought of Kakyoin and every other man in this world out of your brain, he growled and with these words he entered me.

The pain I felt was indescribable and I clung in Jotaros back with a light one whimper.
He left me only a short moment to accept his size until he started to bump relentlessly in me.

I felt like I was ripping apart inside. "Jotaro, please, be more gentle", I groan painfully.
"I'm sorry, but this is still supposed to be a punishment after all", he replied, biting my neck with relish, making me moan out of pleasure and lust.

After some time the pain subsided and I started to enjoy the whole thing, as wrong as it was.
Jotaro made me feel things I had never experienced before in my life.
So slowly I could not suppress my moaning anymore and Jotaro started to grin smugly, enjoying the pleasure he was causing me.
Merciless he pounded his huge cock inside me.
He kissed me again and this time I tried to be a bit more braver and take control, but after a short time Jotaro dominated the kiss again.

Jotaro began to pound harder in me and I notice a knot, building up in my belly.
I clawed myself in the sheet when I came gasping. After some heavy thrusts, Jotaro was also close and released itself in me.
He let himself fall on the bed next to me, breathing heavily, kissing me one last time.

"I hope you learned your lesson, my dear, you're mine and only mine"

________________________________________

I really wanted to do a part 2 and I hope that I managed it quite well with the lemon, but I'm actually okay with it.

~Zoey 🦋