Rohan x Reader

Uncertain I knocked on the front door of the mangakas house.
After a few seconds of waiting, Rohan opened the door for me.
His annoyed expression turned into a little smile when he saw me.
"Come in (Y/N), he said, and stepped aside.
Hesitantly I entered his house and watched him close his front door after me, then he turned to me again.
"Eh...Rohan Sensei, I don't want to be rude now, but is there a reason why you called me here?", I asked cautiously. "On the phone, you said it was important, when it's about Yoshikage Kira then you should have called Jotaro".
"Did I really said that?", he thoughtfully put his hand to his chin.
"Well, actually, I was just bored and Koichi didn't have time and was up to something, so I called you", he grinned with his typically arrogant smile.

"And you think I had nothing better to do? Besides, I thought you didn't even like me", I asked him frowning.
"I don't like your friends my dear, especially that jerk Josuke, but you're all right".
"Thanks for the compliment", I returned sarcastic.
"Doesn't seem like you have a wide range of friends when you need call me", I noticed.
He grinned smugly.

"I think you're just underestimating how much I love spending time with you", he said back with a closed eyed smile.
"But you should be a little more polite to me, after all I am older than you and you don'twant to disgrace me, do you (Y/N)", he asek with a strange tone in his voice.

"Wow, I'm really honored that the great Rohan Kishibe wants to waste his valuable time with me", I replied sarcastically, ignoring his words.
"So you want to stay now or not",he asked slightly annoyed by my words.
"I'm already here, so I guess I could stay".
"Great, I'll make us some tea".

The time with Rohan was more pleasant than expected and he is really a very interesting interlocutor, even though he talks a lot about himself and his work.
When I realized that the sun was setting slowly outside, I rose from my chair.
I think I should go now Rohan, it's already getting dark.
"I don't think you're gonna do that, he", he replied in a serious voice.
"What?"
"You heard me. There's no reason for you to leave. Why would you want to leave me?"

"If this is a joke, it's not funny, I'm leaving now".
"Try it, it won't work, I've already used Heaven's Door on you".
"What! When?"
Panicked, I turned around and ran towards the front door, but when I wanted to stretch my hand to the door handle, my body did not move.
"What did you do to me", I whispered shocked from my body disobeying me.
"I just made sure you could never leave me again, the world out there is way too dangerous for a delicate flower like you, my dear".

"You have to be protected, and I'm the onlyone who can", he purred in my ear.
He came a step toward me.
"You look so beautiful when you make that frightened face, I should draw it so that it will be preserved for eternity". He gently stroked my lips with his fingers.
"Do you know how incredibly beautiful you are?"

Everything in me screamed just then to run away, but my body did not move from the spot.
Slowly, Rohan leaned forward until our lips touched gently. He put a hand to my back of the head to pull me closer to him what made me whimper.

"I will protect you forever, my dear".

____________________

To be honest, Rohan is my favourite character in Jojo and which is probably why it won't be the last one I write about him.

~Zoey 🦋