Narancia x reader

Hey, Fugo, when you're done?, I called for my boyfriend who was sitting at a table with another boy.
I walked up to them.
Slightly annoyed, he looked at me.
"Yeah, we're done here, but I'm out of my nerves".
Comfortingly, I patted his arm, then my eyes fell on the boy sitting next to Fugo staring at me from big eyes.
"And who are you?", I asked kindly. "N-Narancia", he answered me stuttering.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N).
"It's nice to finally meet one of Fugo's friends", I smiled at him.
Fugo murmured something incomprehensible.
The boy gave me a big smile.
"I'm happy too, you're really pretty", he replied, a slight red on his cheeks.
Fugo cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry Nara, but my girlfriend and I have to go now he said annoyed by Narancia's words.
"What? No way! You're his girlfriend?" Shocked, Narancia looked at me. "Problem with that?", growled Fugo. "How can someone so pretty and nice be with someone as mean as Fugo?"

"You don't know me at all, maybe I'm mean too", I asked, laughing at his sweet behavior.
"No, you're not, I can see that", he said with childlike pride.
"We really have to go now", Fugo urged and I gave in laughing.
"All right, it was nice to meet you, Nara".
He turned a little red when I used his nickname.
"Likewise", he replied stuttering.

Meanwhile, I had been with Fugo for several months and had also met the rest of his gang.
Today, I was just sitting in his bed staring bored at the ceiling.
Bucciarati had sent my boyfriend away for something I was not allowed to know and I had to wait in his room for so long.

Suddenly Narancia put his head in the door.
"Hey, Fugo, could you-"
He broke off when he saw me lying on his bed.
"Oh, (Y/N), how nice, I didn't know you were there, he smiled at me happily.
"If you're looking for Fugo, he's nothere right now, it's really boring without him, you know", I sighed.

"If you want, you can come to my room and we can watch a movie together", he smiled at me hopefully.
"Sure, I have nothing to do right now anyway", with these words I got up from Fugo's bed and followed Narancia to his room.

Narancia and I had made ourselves comfortable on his couch and decided on a funny Disney movie.
During the film I noticed that Narancia kept staring at me from time to time.

"Is something wrong?, I asked him confused.
"No, I just admire how beautiful you are", he said dreamy.
"N-Narancia! Y-You know I have a boyfriend, you can't say that".
"But it's true", he insist.
"Besides, you're way too good for Fugo". "Narancia that-
I really should go now".

But Narancia ignored my words.
"I could be a much better boyfriend to you. I'd protect you and do anything for you. I'd even kill someone for you if you wanted me to", with his last words, he got more and more desperate.

After his words, I suddenly felt uncomfortable around him.
"Narancia, please let me go, okay?

"Let you go? Why would you want to get away from me", confused he looked at me.
"Narancia let me go, I don't love you". He sighed.
"I was actually hoping I wouldn't have to, but I guess I'll have to kill Fugo after all".
"What? No, please don't, you're friends, aren't you?", I shouted shocked.
"But he's in the way of our love, so I can't let him live".
Please don't kill him, I begged my eyes filled with fear.
Narancia looked at me thoughtfully.
"If you break up with him and do anything I want, maybe I'll let him live", he said say smiling innocently.

I bit my lip and then nodded hesitantly. "I'll do anything you want, just please, please don't hurt him".

"Everything?, he asked with raised eyebrows.
"If so, then kiss me here and now", he ordered me.
But my body was frozen in fear.
When I didn't move, he looked at me sharply.
"(Y/N). . . are you resisting me now? You know, Fugo-"
I shook my head vigorously and then hesitantly put my lips on his.
He pulled me on his lap and deepened the kiss.
When we broke up, Narancia leaned forward to whisper something in my ear.

"I'm glad you chose to love me. From now on, you're mine".

_________________________________________

Another chapter is ready, this time about Narancia.
I have to say that writing as a creative balance works good for me.

~Zoey 🦋