Part 4!Jotaro x reader

I had just gotten comfortable on the couch when the doorbell rang.
Since I didn't feel any urge to get up from my comfortable position right now, I just decided to wait for the person to leave on their own but after two minutes passing, the doorbell rang again.
Sighing, I rose from the couch.

Damn, I hope this is important.

So when I strolled to the door, I thanked myself internally that I hadn’t changed yet, as I didn’t have much desire to meet whoever was standing in front of the door wearing sweatpants. I quickly brushed my hair straight again to avoid looking so homeless and opened the door. However, there was not, as expected, an overzealous postman, but a tall man with piercing blue eyes looking down at me.
"Jota- I mean Mr. Kujo, what are you doing here, did something happen?".

“Did I wake you up, your hair looks a little messy?”
"Yes. N-no, I mean no, I haven’t slept, I’m sorry”, I stammered as I felt myself blush.

Internally, I cursed myself for my embarrassing stuttering, but his visit had completely surprised me.
We didn’t really know each other very well, when we saw each other, mostly Josuke and the others were there and we didn’t really talk much either.

“Are you alone?” I nodded and he ran without any words past me through the door straight into the house.
I hesitantly closed the front door and followed him into the living room, where he sat down on the couch on which I had been lying comfortably a few minutes ago.

“Feel like home”, I muttered sarcastically.
“Do you want a coffee or something?” I asked hesitantly still confused by this situation but he only meant me to sit with him.

"(Y/N) How can I say, you..., you’re doing something to me, something I can’t explain.
You just make me feel like I have to have you.
I hate it when other men even look at you.

“J-jotaro you are married and also much too old for me”, I had unconsciously addressed him by his first name.
Was this supposed to be something like a confession.
"I don't think this is a good idea".
I wanted to get up but he had grabged me tightly by my wrists.

“If you knew what I’ve been through, you’d know that I won’t let anything like that stop me.
Actually, I’ve never let anything stop me.

"And compared to an ancient vampire, a simple no from you is nothing at all. " He pulled me back to him with his arms with ease, however I was now sitting on his lap.
What was with this behavior, didn't he realize I was uncomfortable being this close to him?

He let go of my wrists, only to put his big hands to my cheeks and look deep into my eyes.
"But you won't turn me down, will you?"

"So I don't know what to say. "
What did he expect from me now, he had just told me that there would be no no for him.
Gently he stroked his thumb across my lips.

"You don't have to say anything now," he murmured and gently started kissing me while burying his hands in my hair.
He lightly nibbled on my bottom lip, only to let it go a moment later and start sucking on my neck.
I let out a slight moan and felt his lips twist into a smile.
He pulled away from my neck, satisfied, only to turn his attention back to my lips.
This time, however, less gentle and more demanding than before.

I saw my chance to escape.
When he opened his lips slightly, I bit his with full force.
I jumped from his lap and ran towards the front door, first of all I had to get out of here.
Before I could leave the house, however, he suddenly stood in front of me and pinned me against the door with full force.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit silly to run away from someone who can stop time”, he whispered in my ear.
Damn it, I forgot he could do that.
“If the nice tour doesn’t work for you, you’ll get the hard one”, he whispered and the last thing I felt was a hit on my head.

_________________________________________

I'm back bitches!
Well not really, plus the chapter didn't even turn out that well, but at least it's a sign of life from me.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm sitting here homeschooling in
-12 degrees and I'm fucking cold!

~Zoey 🦋