Rohan x reader

I was stunned what had just happened.
My boyfriend had thrown me out of our house after a fierce argument.
Judging by his words, he's not giving ourrelationship a chance, even though we wereplanning to spend our whole lives together. But all of a sudden, he seemed to have changed his mind about me.

So now I was sitting on a bench in the middle of Morioh and didn't know what to do.
When I thought about it, I felt noticed tears rising in me.
I quickly wiped my face, but could not shake off the feeling of helplessness.

Suddenly I felt a hand lying on my shoulder.
"Is everything okay, Y/N?"
I looked to the side and saw Rohan Kishibe sitting next to me on the bench.
"Oh, Rohan, I didn't hear you coming, I'm fine, it's just, I had...a little fight with my boyfriend, I answered with a half-hearted smile.

"I'm really sorry for you", he said, and didn't really sound like he was in anyway sorry for the whole thing.
But empathy had never been his strength.

"If you like, we can go to my place and talk, I can make us some tea, I have nothing better to do anyway", said Rohan with an unusually friendly smile for him.
I hesitated slightly, Rohan and I were kind of friends, but talking about my private problems with him. . . I wasn't really comfortable with that, but I didn't want to turn down his friendly offer either, so I agreed to come home with him.

When we entered his house, he led me straight to a table.
"Sit down, I'll get us somet ea. Are you hungry too?", he asked me.
I shook my head slightly.
"Thank you. Tea's enough."
He nodded and disappeared for a few minutes in the kitchen before coming back with two steaming cups of tea.
"I didn't know what kind of tea you liked to drink, so I just made my favorite."

"It's alright"
I thanked him and took my cup, to immediately take a sip of the hot liquid. The taste was a bit strange, but I enjoyed the warmth of the drink.

"So, do you want to talk about something?", asked Rohan.
I took another big sip of tea.
"I don't think there's much to talk about, he just seems to want to throw away our relationship, what could I do against it?", I replied more bitterly than planned.
"Is that so?", he said, not very surprised.

I was just about to resemble something, when I realized that I was getting dizzy. "Rohan, I think there's something wrong with me", I muttered and held my head.
"No, I think everything is fine, my dear", he replied and the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness was his statisfied smile.

When I woke up, I felt like I had been sleeping for an eternity.
In the room I was in, obviously a bedroom, it was dark and I could hardly see anything.
Fragments of my memories came back, Rohan the tea and suddenly the vertigo. My head also hurt like hell, as if I had been given a juicy headnut.

I got up and groped through the room tothe room door.
When I pushed the handle down, the door did not move an inch.
Locked.

Just as I wanted to feel my way back to the bed, the door opened and Rohan stood infront of me.
He smiled.
"I knew I heard noises, but it's good that you're awake again, my tea doesn't seem to have gotten too good for you", he said with an evil grin.

Shocked I looked at him.
"Did you poisoned me?!"
"Poisoned? Hardly, after all, you're still alive, I just gave you a sleeping pill that was supposed to restrict your body a little", hereplied.
"Why?", I asked confused.

"Now that you've entered my house, why should I let you go?
So you can run back to your pathetic boyfriend?
Haven't you noticed how much you mean tome?"
"What are you trying to say", I asked hesitantly, although I already suspected the answer.

"You know (Y/N), actually I'm more of a person who likes being alone, I like a few and I'm liked by a few, but that's fine with me.
But it's different with you.
You're giving me a feeling I've never known before.
I want to own you, just for me.
No one else can have you".

I was overwhelmed by his words.
"Are you really serious?", I asked quietly.
"If you don't believe my words, I'll have to prove to you how important you are to me, he said, reducing the distance between us, only to put his lips gently on mine. I didn't know why, but Ieven returned the kiss, despite his crazy words. He put his hands on my cheeks and deepened the kiss.

He didn't break away from me until we both needed air.
I knew that kiss was wrong, but Rohan kissed incredibly well.
I had to pull myself together.

"Rohan, I really should go now..., I said and tried to get away from him.
"Go?", he looked at me without understanding.
"I thought I made it clear to you that you wouldn't leave this house without my permission."
"You're not serious, I have to work, and besides, you can't just lock me up here."

"You don't have to work, I make enough money, and I've already made sure no one remembers you at work."

I tried to respond but he put a finger on my lips.
"Shhh just enjoy it now, we'll talk about it later", he mumbles and kisses me again.
This time the kiss was much less innocent and Rohan started nibbling at my lower lip.
A soft moan escaped me, which gave him the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth.
Rohan clearly dominated this Kiss.

My weak attempts to push him away were unsuccessful, and when he started sucking on my neck, I became weak.
I groaned as he hit my sweet spot on my neck and felt him twist his lips to a light grin.
"It looks like you'd like that", he whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.
"I hope you understand that from now on you will listen to me and stop acting so unruly", he said before he kissed me again longing.

_________________________________________

So, that's it, another story about myabsolute favorite Rohan, I hope you like it.

~Zoey 🦋