Bucciarati x reader 🍋

"I'm so bored and you ignore me all the time", I complained to the long-haired man sitting next to me on the sofa listening to music.
"Abbacchio...", I kept prancing.
Sighing, he closed his eyes for a few seconds, then took off his headphones before looking at me annoyed.

"All right, what do you want, you annoying brat?"
"Don't call me that. Besides, I'm bored, I told you.
"And what am I supposed to do about it?"
"We could go outside", I asked hopefully.
"You knowthe rules", he sighed. Annoyed, I threw my arms up.
"Oh, come on, that's totally unfair. While I have to squat with you here at home all day, Bruno and the others are out and having fun", I moaned annoyed.

"First of all, the others are doing an important mission out there right now, and second, it's not me doing the rules, it's Bucciarati. Besides, I could imagine more pleasant company than you", he replied coldly.

"Don't say something like that Abba",
I pouted, "I thought we were friends, actually you like me, right?", I asked teasingly.
"Anyway", he muttered, looking away, slightly red.

"So we're going outside now?", excited, I jumped up and down.
Abbacchio shook his head.
"Bucciarati told me to watch out for you and not let you out of the house until he got back, so I'm gonna do that. Believe me, it's best for both of us not to oppose him, you know how he can be when it comes to you".

Damn, Abbacchio was really hard to crack.
Narancia or Mista, on the other hand, I would have already convinced them to do what I want.
"Honestly, I don't care about Bruno and his shitty rules, if I want to get out, I'll go", I said confidently.

"Is that so?", suddenly asked a voice behind me.
I turned around frantically.
"Bruno", I stuttered, slightly shocked. "What are you doing here?,"
He was standing in the door frame. "Maybe you want to repeat that for me again", Bucciarati asked with dangerously calm voice.
His expression on the face was calm, his lips showed the usual soft smile, but his eyes reflected anger.
Frightened, I stepped behind Abbacchio and unconsciously clung to his clothes. He then gave me a compassionate look.

"She didn't mean it, we were just joking", Abbacchio started a weak attempt to help me.
"Shut up, you're only allowed to be around her because I gave you permission, but I see you two are already very familiar with each other". His gaze fell on my hand, still clutching in Abbacchio's clothes, he had unconsciously put his arm around me.

"How pathetic you're trying to protect her from me, Abbacchio", Bucciarati said derisively.
"Almost like you have some kind of feelings for her".
Bucciarati laughed briefly.
Now step aside, (Y/N) and I will clarify this in my office, we will talk later", he said to Abbacchio.
Without saying aword, Abbacchio let me go and stepped aside.
AWhen he saw my pleading look, he just looked guiltily to the side. I knew he wouldn't help me, he had far too much respect for Bucciarati.

On my arm, Bucciarati dragged me into his office.
Right after he closed the door, he pinned me directly against the wall, his friendly expression was gone.
"So you want to defy my rules, huh?"
I shook my head vigorously, unable to speak.
He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes. 
Suddenly, he licked slowly over my right cheek.
"Liar".
My body went through a shiver with the wet touch on my skin.
"Your disrespect for lying to me should be punished", he whispered.
"I hate lies, you know".

I had to swallow.
Gently he kissed me with his soft lips, which made me feel completely dazed. As he pulled away, he grinned at me dirty.
My legs felt like jelly.
With one hand he held my hands thight, pressed over my body to the wall and with the other he made himself to my skirt and panties, rubbing lightly with his fingers through the thin fabric over my clit.
I had to rant a little.

"So wet are you already for me?", he whispered in my ear.
I looked to the side, ashamed.
"Well, in that case. . ."
Bucciarati began impatiently to get rid of his pants and boxers with skilful hand movements and now stood exposed before me.
I, too, was completely nude by now.

Bucciarati leaned forward until his facewas only a few inches away from me. His tip touched my entrance slightly, which made me breathe in sharply.
"I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt". Bucciarati gave me a short kiss.
I was about to protest when Bucciarati pressed his free hand on my mouth, with the other he still fixed me on the wall.

Without warning, he rammed his entirelength into me while my suffocated scream of pain was dampened by his hand.
A single tear ran down my cheek.

"Oh, my God (Y/N), you're so tight".
He didn't give me much time to adjust until he started moving inside me.
It felt like I was ripping apart in the  inside.
He penetrated me vigorously, in a fast rhythm, groaning.
My suffocated sounds were heard under his hand.

After some time, however, the incredible pain subsided and I felt something like pleasure.
I wanted more and stretched my hip towards him, which led him to speed up again.
"Bruno", I moaned as he kissed my collarbone roughly.

I felt a knot forming in my belly and also Bucciaratis pounds became more and more irregular.
After a short time , I felt myself reach my climax.
Also Bucciarati came after a few more thrusts moaning in me.
Panting we stood  in front of each other and Bucciarati looked me firmly in the eyes.
"Now you know who's incharge, you keep resisting, and I'm gonna have to punish you harder".
He smiled lewdly.
"I hope you know who you belong to". With these words, he dressed himself and just left me in his office.

_________________________________________

I love Bruno, (even if he's doing some shit in this chapter) he's one of my favorite characters.
I also wanted to write a lemon once again, although I have the feeling that I'm still not that good, but if I don't try it, I can't get any better.

~ Zoey 🦋