Part 1!Dio x reader

Since my father took Dio Brando into our home, he's made my life and that of my brother Jonathan a living hell.
He's especially mean and rude to me because he knows I won't fight back. Jonathan's trying to protect me from Dio as best he can, but he can't always be there either.
But in recent months it has become particularly bad. Whenever he's around me, he never lets me out of his sight with his glowing red eyes.
And lately, there's been something like hunger in his gaze that makes me run down my back in a cold shiver.

Suddenly there was a knock on my roomdoor.
"Yes, come in", I said in a quite voice.
The door opened and my brother Jonathan stepped in.
"I hope I'm not bothering you, but I wanted to let you know that dinner is ready", he said.
"Thank you, but I don't think I'm hungry today", I replied and gave him a weak smile.
"Why not, are you all right? A girl your age should eat properly, you know?",
he gave me a concerned look.
"To be honest, it's about Dio", I admitted.
Shocked, he looked at me.
"What happened? Did he hurt you", he asked concerned.

"No, it's not that. . . but he always looks at me like he wants to eat me up and lately he's been trying to touch me inconspicuously, I don't know how to think abou it Jojo".

"That- I'm sorry (Y/N), I know how Dio can be, he shouldn't behave like that towards a lady, especially not my sister".
He pulled me into his big strong arms and stroked my back.

"But let's go downstairs together, please. Not to eat is not a solution. Besides, he won't hurt you while I'm with you", he said with an encouraging face.
"Thank you Jojo", I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

After dinner, during which I ignored Dio most of the time and only talked to Jonathan, I wanted to go back to my room on the right way.
When I was about to walk the stairs, I was pressed against the wall.
"Dio!", I gasped.
"What do you want from me!"
"Do I need a reason to talk to you, dear?"
"What you're doing here is not talking Dio, Let go of me, you son of a bitch!", I roared.
"You dare raise your voice against me, Dio?", he looked at me angry.
I writhed under his grip.
"I said let go!"
"And I sat you're supposed to shut up, dear".
Just as he was about to raise his hand against me, he was pulled away.
"Get your hands off my sister, Dio, or I can't guarantee anything", Jonathan growled.
" Jojo!", I shouted happily about
my salvation.
"As if I let someone like you tell me something, Jojo", Dio returned arrogantly.
Then, he turned on the heel and went up the stairs, at the top he turned around again and looked down on us disparagingly.
"Just wait, Jojo, in the end I always get what I want", he said with a devilish smile.

Later in the evening I still hadn't forgotten the situation with Dio and with his words, a cold shiver runs over my back. I shook off the thought of Dio and I lay down in my bed and fall quickly asleep.

I opened my eyes with a strange feeling and blinked a few times. Something was weird, I blinked again and realized that it wasn't the environment I had fallen asleep in.
This wasn't my room! Panicked, I tried to sit up and looked around in the slightly familiar room.

Out of the shadow a soft laughter resounded and a person I knew all too well came out of it.
"You Dio,", I asked him indisbelief.
"Did you bring me here?"
I knew he had a bad character, but kidnapping me was exaggerated, even for him.

He came closer and sat down to the bed. He reached out a hand to my cheek and I shrugged, couldn't escape his touch thanks to the shackles.
You're so helpless when you're lying here, right in front of me, he muttered as he played with my hair lost in thought.
"I could do what I want, and no one could stop me, not even your big brother Jojo. You're at my mercy".
He put a hand to my throat.
"I could even kill you easily, here and now.

Was Dio completely insane now?
Does he really want to kill me in my own house?
He pulled his hand back from my neck, not without once again gently stroking his long, slender fingers over my throat. I had to swallow.
"However, I will not kill you dear, he answered my unspoken question, which made me breathe a sigh of relief. "It would be a shame to just kill a beautiful girl like you", he whispered in my ear.
"You know, once I kill your father and brother, I'm gonna make you my queen, he said.
"Why would you want to kill my family, who welcomed you here with open arms?", I asked in a desperate voice. "They would only stand in the way of our happiness, especially Jojo".
"You're mine, and I won't share you with anyone, my dear, you need to understand this.
"You're all mine".

I looked at him from fearful eyes.
"I'll kill anyone who wants to stand between us, but I'll do it for us, if you have me, you won't need anyone else, I can give you the world, as my goddess", he said lovingly and with these words he pressed his lips on mine.

_________________________________________

I really like writing about Dio, his personality is perfekt for this kind of stories.

~Zoey 🦋